Are there any training videos where he speaks into the microphone?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
jconway3

Are there any training videos where he speaks into the microphone?

Post by jconway3 »

I would really like to learn how to use this product. I have watched a number of training videos and the audio is bad at best and inaudible at worst. How can I go about learning to use this product please?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Are there any training videos where he speaks into the microphone?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What are you trying to do?

Ask as many specific questions as you want and be happy to answering them all
jconway3

Post by jconway3 »

I'm trying to figure out how this thing works in general and I'd like some training videos with audio that I can follow to watch so I don't have to ask a multitude of questions
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

A note has been made to redo the tutorial videos. I never did find my microphone, so will need to get one. Until then, you will have to keep asking questions I'm afraid
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Actually he is right.. the sound wasn't clear and without documentation it's hard to figure out everything.. or at least the simple function.

I would recommend that if you have time to think of doing these.. as there is much much great possibility you did in TD but isn't clear or obvious to any newbie.. including me.

So.. here it is:
  • Clear documentation for simple settings from adding account to follow, retweet, like and tweet.. I don't think it would take a lot of time as you already have documentation for other programs and they almost match TD
  • A simple view in TD to just showing simple function like in instadub
  • A professional video.. I don't think it would cost you much to hire someone to do it or at least to buy good microphone and use good program to record the video
  • Last but not least.. I think it would be fair to give an option for us to buy extra time/work from you.. to add some functionality to TD.. as adding support for recapcha and PV or making a new program like Igramtool for Twitter.. especially while there isn't any reliable one until now
I really believe that you are a great programmer.. so if you want to do some serious things and want us to help.. just ask.. after all your programs is one time fee.. and it won't hurt to buy some extra things.. I think it's win/win situation.. but for that you need free time and I think you can't afford that while you alone do everything.. so just think about it.

Sorry for drive away from the subject.. I just want the best for us all.