CSFR issue

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Fahad

Re: CSFR issue

Post by Fahad »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:35 pm As before, if anyone has some accounts I can use for testing it would be appreciated.
If you are available now I will send it to you.. if not.. I will make some test upon the new update and get back with the result.

BTY: I hear there is problem with other bots for Twitter.. I think all bots outside Twitter API getting difficult time to figure out what's happening.
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

vm1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm I downloaded the latest version and am no longer getting the CSFR issue but when I tried to set up a follow process I'm getting this error now:

ERROR: scrape users from ID :Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LibTwitterJsonData.JsonUser]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
Path 'errors', line 1, position 10.
No users found for: https://mobile.twitter.com/
Can you log manually though TD and try to follow?

What the result?

And please always send the logs so Martin can figure it out.

We wasting time without sending the logs and for that Martin won't detect whats wrong and how to solve it.
vm1

Post by vm1 »

Hi, I've submitted the logs through TD - the ID is logs_73748_vmarraoptiforceconsultingcom_3.0.2.664_Twitterdub_
vm1

Post by vm1 »

Hi, I think the issue may have been that no results were found for my search. I tried with a different search and the new search is processing successfully and hasn't failed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

vm1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm I downloaded the latest version and am no longer getting the CSFR issue but when I tried to set up a follow process I'm getting this error now:

ERROR: scrape users from ID :Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LibTwitterJsonData.JsonUser]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
Path 'errors', line 1, position 10.
No users found for: https://mobile.twitter.com/
As always, please submit logs when submitting an issue:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:00 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:35 pm As before, if anyone has some accounts I can use for testing it would be appreciated.
If you are available now I will send it to you.. if not.. I will make some test upon the new update and get back with the result.
Just use email, doesn't matter if an available at the precise moment, I will see it when I am

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
BTY: I hear there is problem with other bots for Twitter.. I think all bots outside Twitter API getting difficult time to figure out what's happening.
It is game, sometimes they win, sometimes we win. It is a constant back and forth. They don't want you botting. So are trying to detect / implement anti botting checks. We then anaylyse and overcome until the next time. That is the nature of the game. That is why you cannot have the mind set "but I was doing this all last year with no issues why doesn't it work now". The target is not static, it is dynamic, always changing, always evolving. Something you have to accept with bots. Sometimes they stop working, sometimes they stop being so effective for a while, but then come back.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

vm1 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:33 am Hi, I've submitted the logs through TD - the ID is logs_73748_vmarraoptiforceconsultingcom_3.0.2.664_Twitterdub_
Let me check. Sounds like the response was not expected and the program couldn't handle it. If it is, as you say no results, the program should have detected this and reported it and not failed out
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:06 pm Just use email, doesn't matter if an available at the precise moment, I will see it when I am

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
I just send it to you.. I hope it work out.
It is game, sometimes they win, sometimes we win. It is a constant back and forth. They don't want you botting. So are trying to detect / implement anti botting checks. We then anaylyse and overcome until the next time. That is the nature of the game. That is why you cannot have the mind set "but I was doing this all last year with no issues why doesn't it work now". The target is not static, it is dynamic, always changing, always evolving. Something you have to accept with bots. Sometimes they stop working, sometimes they stop being so effective for a while, but then come back.
Ahh.. I see your point.. and it's really a game.. but isn't there any way to duplicate Instadub method of login.. so Twitter see us login from smart phone and not from PC browser.. wouldn't that reduce the odds of detecting us?

Anyway.. as long as we all here working together.. we will get through this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

"might" fix the ssl /tls / https issue people are facing. Please let me know ASAP yes / no

Regards,
Martin
vm1

Post by vm1 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:07 pm
vm1 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:33 am Hi, I've submitted the logs through TD - the ID is logs_73748_vmarraoptiforceconsultingcom_3.0.2.664_Twitterdub_
Let me check. Sounds like the response was not expected and the program couldn't handle it. If it is, as you say no results, the program should have detected this and reported it and not failed out
Sounds good, thank you. Let me know if you need any further info from me.