Can't delete tweets

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Markxxx

Can't delete tweets

Post by Markxxx »

Hi

Tried to clear one acc.
I collected all tweets of this acc, then go to - View accounts - select the acc - click Delete tweets file, then this popup:

why don't make it easier to clear one acc like Tumblr? In Twitterdub it's like impossible if we want to clear hundreads or even thousands of accounts.

PS:
TumblingJazz is masterpiece, as someone said somewhere else, but TBH, no offence, Twitterdub is kind of messed up, before and after V3. There are so many bugs, there are many times I gave up reporting.

best regards
Mark
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't delete tweets

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Markxxx wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 am Hi

Tried to clear one acc.
I collected all tweets of this acc, then go to - View accounts - select the acc - click Delete tweets file, then this popup:

why don't make it easier to clear one acc like Tumblr? In Twitterdub it's like impossible if we want to clear hundreads or even thousands of accounts.
Let me test and see if I can replicate. If not, and in future, always click the button that says DETAILS and include them, as they will indicate what caused the issue

TumblingJazz is masterpiece, as someone said somewhere else, but TBH, no offence, Twitterdub is kind of messed up, before and after V3. There are so many bugs, there are many times I gave up reporting.
Tumjazz has been stable - no major layout updates from Tumblr in over, 4-5 years. The odd ID parameter change but nothing major. Thus it has had 4+ years of bug fixing and debugging to become table. Twitterdub has had 3-4 weeks since the 100% full site update. It is like a brand new program. With 4-5 years of bug reports, it too will be rock solid. In addition, twitter is a hard target than tumblr, they are more aggressive in bot detections.

I can understand your frustration, but if users do not report bugs, then they go unfixed. I have tested every function, every search and it worked. However, everyone does things slightly differently and with so many potential setups, there are always going to be bugs that got missed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this issue with delete from file. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin