URL Spintax and other

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Markxxx

URL Spintax and other

Post by Markxxx »

Hi Martin,

There are 3 issue I in this thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Lets say I need my 100 accounts to promote my 100 websites. If I input all the links and each account post all of them, that will easily cause account suspended, I need to find a way to avoid post same link.

This is what's needed:

100 accounts, to promote 100 websites;
each website has like 50 pages (total 5000 pages/urls).
Every round:
one account post 100 links (1 link/site)
2nd account post a different 100 links
after repeated 50 times, there will be 5000 links posted, but no duplicated link.

To help you understand, here is a screenshot:

Basically, I need the Tweet Link be able to indentify url spintax, each time randomly choose one (not the 1st one everytime) of the urls in {url1|url2|url3|url4}

Also it's also suggested to Tumblingjazz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to scape like 5000 tweets to retweet?

It's easy if need only 10s of tweets, but when the number get large, it becomes diffcult:

1. Retweet Tab

if put 10 kerword/hashtags in a file and load the file to search, each keywords return 30 tweets, total 300 tweets.

but each 30 tweets will be retweeted shared across all accounts (lets say 300 acounts),
it's NOT 300 tweets retweeted shares accross 300 accounts.

So its possible that all 300 tweets posted to 30 accounts, but we need them shared across 300 accounts.

My point is, if use a file to search for tweets, can you put all results together first and then retweet them?

2. Scraper

Also, if need large amount of tweets, a file of many hashtags/keyworks will be needed.

But in Scraper, only ONE account can be selected to do the job.

Means, one account to search for 10 or 100 keywords, takes too much time, make the task more diffcult.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some other improvement suggestion:
change 100 accounts' name will generate 100 tasks. slow the computer down a lot.

Can make it ONE task?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for bad expression.

Rgds
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: URL Spintax and other

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Markxxx wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm Hi Martin,

There are 3 issue I in this thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Lets say I need my 100 accounts to promote my 100 websites. If I input all the links and each account post all of them, that will easily cause account suspended, I need to find a way to avoid post same link.

This is what's needed:

100 accounts, to promote 100 websites;
each website has like 50 pages (total 5000 pages/urls).
Every round:
one account post 100 links (1 link/site)
2nd account post a different 100 links
after repeated 50 times, there will be 5000 links posted, but no duplicated link.

To help you understand, here is a screenshot:

Basically, I need the Tweet Link be able to indentify url spintax, each time randomly choose one (not the 1st one everytime) of the urls in {url1|url2|url3|url4}

Also it's also suggested to Tumblingjazz.
Spintax not going to be a good fit here. What you ideally want is to programmatically generate your files with your links in in the order you want them performed.

Otherwise, your option is probably limited to manually writing the file out per website, 50 links for one url, copying the file and search and replace on the URL to make url2, repeat for url3.... repeat for url100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to scape like 5000 tweets to retweet?

It's easy if need only 10s of tweets, but when the number get large, it becomes diffcult:

1. Retweet Tab

if put 10 kerword/hashtags in a file and load the file to search, each keywords return 30 tweets, total 300 tweets.

but each 30 tweets will be retweeted shared across all accounts (lets say 300 acounts),
it's NOT 300 tweets retweeted shares accross 300 accounts.

So its possible that all 300 tweets posted to 30 accounts, but we need them shared across 300 accounts.
Not sure I understand what you are asking. If you want more results, than create a search to return them. Custom search should let you drill down to get large amounts of results.

For file loading, in custom search step ID / URL can take a filepath and use that as the first step results.

Also don't forget to specify the results you want per step as that can REALLY help.

My point is, if use a file to search for tweets, can you put all results together first and then retweet them?
I think this may be as above: CUSTOM SEARCH > ID / URL with file input.

2. Scraper

Also, if need large amount of tweets, a file of many hashtags/keyworks will be needed.

But in Scraper, only ONE account can be selected to do the job.

Means, one account to search for 10 or 100 keywords, takes too much time, make the task more diffcult.
Yes this is a limitation. For now, you would need to create multiple actions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some other improvement suggestion:
change 100 accounts' name will generate 100 tasks. slow the computer down a lot.

Can make it ONE task?
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.