Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lsberic wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:56 pm At the bottom of the screen is there a way to hide some of the columns like proxy and username. Perhaps either create a twitterbot name for the account that is not the username that can be displayed or hide or obfuscate the name (such as username: L***T****M Proxy: 19*****35:80**) The reason is, I plan on doing a video tutorial and, while I could blur out the username column, it would be easier to just hide it if possible.
No, there is no way currently customise those views
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Hello Martin,

I like to give my twitter accounts some "restdays" meaning that they don't tweet,like,retweet even not login that day.

Now I can do that on the "daily run at" and deselect the days that I don't want to perform that action. but if I want to add like 20+accounts at once I don't want all accounts to rest on the same day and would like to request if you could at a random day option so that the bot itself will always choose a random day to rest, the random rest day would need to let the account fully rest so no actions at all.

Can it be done now in the program? or can you perhaps add something like that in the future?

example: I select all accounts and then select x amount of random off days per week.

And all accounts will take some random off days between 1-7 per week. (depends on how many days I choose)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:56 pm Hello Martin,

I like to give my twitter accounts some "restdays" meaning that they don't tweet,like,retweet even not login that day.

Now I can do that on the "daily run at" and deselect the days that I don't want to perform that action. but if I want to add like 20+accounts at once I don't want all accounts to rest on the same day and would like to request if you could at a random day option so that the bot itself will always choose a random day to rest, the random rest day would need to let the account fully rest so no actions at all.

Can it be done now in the program? or can you perhaps add something like that in the future?

example: I select all accounts and then select x amount of random off days per week.

And all accounts will take some random off days between 1-7 per week. (depends on how many days I choose)
Set multiple WORKING DAY/HOURS
so
monday 0700-1900
wednesday 0700-1900
thursday 0700-1200
friday 0700-1900

or whatever
markds10

Post by markds10 »

yes, I understand but would like to bulk all accounts and give randomness, like every week random different rest days if that is possible?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:00 pm yes, I understand but would like to bulk all accounts and give randomness, like every week random different rest days if that is possible?
nope not automatically. You would have to setup new patterns once a week
Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

Martin would it be possible please to add "phone number" to import account function please ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Aturingtest wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:56 pm Martin would it be possible please to add "phone number" to import account function please ?
Simple format:

Code: Select all

username,email,password,proxy,phone
Long format, just enter the phone to an account and export it. Phone will be column9
Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

ahh.. got it , took me a while had to scratch my head a few times - commas delimit, so four commas ( ,,,, ) would mean 4 empty columns the 5th has data .. worked a treat btw :) Thanks again for the help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Would be great to have much more randomization:

1.Randomize repeat times
2.Randomize number of preactions
3.Randomize "Fluctuate" option
4.Randomize max daily actions

Next request is for "Editing accounts" - would be possible to delete used images? If you wanna edit lets tell 50 accs and have 50 images in folder.. im not sure if it can pick one image for multiple accounts?
Last edited by jamberry on Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.