Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thanks for info. Let me test now and hopefully replicate the issue and can get an update for you this morning
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I see the issue. It seems that REPLY TWEETS the response received back after a successful tweet that is expected to contain the tweet details which are used to write to that file, comes back EMPTY.

I guess the response is formatted differently and the program needs to be updated to handle it. Should be a quick fix.

I will keep you posted

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
elephantstripes

Post by elephantstripes »

Thanks Martin, thats fixed it! :)

One small note:

In the "SUCCESS: Posted Tweet:" line of the output in the processor tab, there is missing a "/" between the username and "status".

However, I don't think this makes any difference because the output in the saved files is perfect. Cheers!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
shaily

Post by shaily »

Hi Martin,
Is there a possibility to create a dialogbox to update the current running process. e.g. while running a retweet process, one realises that the process is not giving optimal results and wants to change something in the process, like time or the target keywords, then one should be able to pause the process and then right click to open the dialog box and make changes, instead of creating a new process altogether.
Similarly, when you ran a process and it finished it total run, one may want to increase its timeframe to keep running it...
A dialogbox to make changes will be lot easier.
Hope this makes sense.
Cheers,
Shaily
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shaily wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:43 am Hi Martin,
Is there a possibility to create a dialogbox to update the current running process. e.g. while running a retweet process, one realises that the process is not giving optimal results and wants to change something in the process, like time or the target keywords, then one should be able to pause the process and then right click to open the dialog box and make changes, instead of creating a new process altogether.
Similarly, when you ran a process and it finished it total run, one may want to increase its timeframe to keep running it...
Hope this makes sense.
Cheers,
Shaily
Have you tried right clicking the waiting processes? There are various options you can edit, or use EDIT ACTION / COPY AND EDIT which will allow you to edit most things.

NOTE. Will not apply to already processing actions
shaily

Post by shaily »

Hi Martin,
Yes, I have tried that... it opens notepad but doesn't cover every aspect of the process. I was saying, if we could have a dialogbox similar to the existing dialogbox on the top of the screen which cover everything from keywords to pauses to times, etc.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:31 pm
shaily wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:43 am Hi Martin,
Hope this makes sense.
Cheers,
Shaily
Have you tried right clicking the waiting processes? There are various options you can edit, or use EDIT ACTION / COPY AND EDIT which will allow you to edit most things.

NOTE. Will not apply to already processing actions