Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
jamberry

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by jamberry »

Oh and also would be great if actions settings could stay saved after restart.. especially user filters
markds10

Post by markds10 »

I'm promoting adult content on twitter and if I let the Bot search for Posts to like and retweet with keywords then sometimes it retweets stuff thats not adult and looks bad on my accounts.

My question, is there a way to tell the bot to only like and retweet adult content? on specific keywords?
I honestly think it is not possible to let the bot scrape twitter in that way but just curious what you think Martin.

So is this possible and could it be added to the bot?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

How would you do it manually? If you can do it manually, then in theory the bot can be made to do it.

Easiest way (if exists) would be to have a filter to ignore all non-NSFW accounts, but it relies on that property being shown

Regards,
Martin
markds10

Post by markds10 »

After researching I think it can't be done by hand so makes sense the bot will also not be able to.
thanks for the help anyway :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, if you do notice a way to do it manually let me know, then that can be transcribed to code and added to the bot
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request: Mass Delete Tweets for multiple accounts.. currently its pain to do it one by one via scraper
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:47 am Request: Mass Delete Tweets for multiple accounts.. currently its pain to do it one by one via scraper
What do you want it to do? Delete specific? Delete all? something else?
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 pm What do you want it to do? Delete specific? Delete all? something else?
Simple function to select XXX accounts and delete all their tweets and retweets will be amazing :)
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request: would be possible to optimize generating of spintax for mass editing of profiles? I have a quite big spintax for my bio and it currently takes 3 minutes to create single process.. so when I wanna update more accounts then Twitterdub gets into "Not Responding" mode and you have to wait till all processes are created
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:30 pm Request: would be possible to optimize generating of spintax for mass editing of profiles? I have a quite big spintax for my bio and it currently takes 3 minutes to create single process.. so when I wanna update more accounts then Twitterdub gets into "Not Responding" mode and you have to wait till all processes are created
Not quite sure I understand fully what you are saying.

When you say "quite big" what do you mean? Do you actually mean ABSOLUTELY MONSTROUSLY HUGE?

Could you sent it to me for testing?

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com