Setting USA as the country code

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
lolwaitwut

Setting USA as the country code

Post by lolwaitwut »

What is the input required for the "Custom country code" for getsmscode to set it to USA only?

I've tried US, USA, +1, 1. None of them work and it keeps defaulting to Chinese numbers which rarely work and even when they do, it flags the account.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Setting USA as the country code

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lolwaitwut wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:36 am What is the input required for the "Custom country code" for getsmscode to set it to USA only?

I've tried US, USA, +1, 1. None of them work and it keeps defaulting to Chinese numbers which rarely work and even when they do, it flags the account.
You have to look within the getsms website and get the code from there. Is the US even an option?
lolwaitwut

Post by lolwaitwut »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:22 pm
lolwaitwut wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:36 am What is the input required for the "Custom country code" for getsmscode to set it to USA only?

You have to look within the getsms website and get the code from there. Is the US even an option?
https://www.getsmscode.com/api.html?m=us

It looks like it uses a different API end point for USA.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

well spotted, so currently US numbers do NOT work

only:
[cocode]: the country code Malaysia=my Philippines=ph Cambodia=kh Myanmar=mm Vietnam=vn Laos=la Indonesia=id Hongkong=hk Macao=mo Tailand=th Brazil=br Egypt=eg South Africa=za Madagascar=mg Congo=cd United Kingdom=uk morocco=ma Russia=ru

I'll look into adding US support and will let you know when ready

Regards,
Martin