NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

briking

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by briking » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:11 pm

What i noticed is i got local block in web browser mode. (also the popup i needed to change password in instagram)
What i try now is open the same browser, logging in manually and open a users profile to unfollow and i can unfollow it without warnings. :shock:
I already cleared cookies, removed local block in instadub.
Any idea? Thanks

update:after changing password everywhere, i logged in with my phone to do some likes and i got a block window saying i'm using third party apps and i get blocked during 1 week!

RustyBread

Post by RustyBread » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 pm

A few questions about instadub browser automation :)

1. Browser automation is done through a desktop browser correct (the instagram desktop site) ?

2. How many browsers at once is it possible to have open with a 32GB ram machine 4 core/8 thread processor 3.4GHZ? Like lets say I have 500 accounts on Instadub can I have it set to have open 50 browsers at one time and rotate through all accounts completing all actions within the times specified?

3. Is browser automation fast? Like lets say I set each follow on it to 3-7 seconds between follows can it actually accomplish this time constraint?

Thank you :)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:46 pm

RustyBread wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 pm
A few questions about instadub browser automation :)

1. Browser automation is done through a desktop browser correct (the instagram desktop site) ?
correct
2. How many browsers at once is it possible to have open with a 32GB ram machine 4 core/8 thread processor 3.4GHZ? Like lets say I have 500 accounts on Instadub can I have it set to have open 50 browsers at one time and rotate through all accounts completing all actions within the times specified?
Chrome and IG site can be VERY intensive, as to how many for you, best you test. But it is recommended to try and keep it reasonable, the lower the better to avoid any clashes.
3. Is browser automation fast?
No, it is not fast. It takes time to open the browser, set it up, run checks, do the browsing (network / proxy depending) and try to appear real.
lets say I set each follow on it to 3-7 seconds between follows can it actually accomplish this time constraint?/quote]
You have misunderstood, you are not saying "take 3-7 seconds to do the follow process". This pause is AFTER you have completed the action, now pause 3-7 seconds. So if the action took 1 minute, you then pause 3-7 seconds afterwards.

But there is no way you can perform a single follow with 3-7 seconds start to finish. Nor should you try. Probably best to assume more like 30-40

Regards,
Martin