NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

briking

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by briking » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:11 pm

What i noticed is i got local block in web browser mode. (also the popup i needed to change password in instagram)
What i try now is open the same browser, logging in manually and open a users profile to unfollow and i can unfollow it without warnings. :shock:
I already cleared cookies, removed local block in instadub.
Any idea? Thanks

update:after changing password everywhere, i logged in with my phone to do some likes and i got a block window saying i'm using third party apps and i get blocked during 1 week!

RustyBread

Post by RustyBread » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 pm

A few questions about instadub browser automation :)

1. Browser automation is done through a desktop browser correct (the instagram desktop site) ?

2. How many browsers at once is it possible to have open with a 32GB ram machine 4 core/8 thread processor 3.4GHZ? Like lets say I have 500 accounts on Instadub can I have it set to have open 50 browsers at one time and rotate through all accounts completing all actions within the times specified?

3. Is browser automation fast? Like lets say I set each follow on it to 3-7 seconds between follows can it actually accomplish this time constraint?

Thank you :)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:46 pm

RustyBread wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 pm
A few questions about instadub browser automation :)

1. Browser automation is done through a desktop browser correct (the instagram desktop site) ?
correct
2. How many browsers at once is it possible to have open with a 32GB ram machine 4 core/8 thread processor 3.4GHZ? Like lets say I have 500 accounts on Instadub can I have it set to have open 50 browsers at one time and rotate through all accounts completing all actions within the times specified?
Chrome and IG site can be VERY intensive, as to how many for you, best you test. But it is recommended to try and keep it reasonable, the lower the better to avoid any clashes.
3. Is browser automation fast?
No, it is not fast. It takes time to open the browser, set it up, run checks, do the browsing (network / proxy depending) and try to appear real.
lets say I set each follow on it to 3-7 seconds between follows can it actually accomplish this time constraint?/quote]
You have misunderstood, you are not saying "take 3-7 seconds to do the follow process". This pause is AFTER you have completed the action, now pause 3-7 seconds. So if the action took 1 minute, you then pause 3-7 seconds afterwards.

But there is no way you can perform a single follow with 3-7 seconds start to finish. Nor should you try. Probably best to assume more like 30-40

Regards,
Martin

atozsocials

Post by atozsocials » Fri May 29, 2020 12:31 pm

When will this browser automation feature available for DM?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri May 29, 2020 4:07 pm

atozsocials wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:31 pm
When will this browser automation feature available for DM?
No plan to do so at this time

Edward

Post by Edward » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:57 am

Hi Martin, I can’t get the browser to work (I.e login to accounts, execute follows, unfollows, and likes on the browser) logs submitted for review 65321
I downloaded chrome version 83 for my new VPS and the Instadub chrome driver version 83 from a link from this forum. Also, I disabled windows defender, added all instadub files to the firewall allowable programs, disabled firewall and pretty much disabled all internet security features to allow the program to use the browser but nothing has worked. When Instadub opens the browser the WRT opens fine and the rest of plugins open as well. However the last two browser windows show the following messages “domain restriction” and “your connection is not private certificate invalid” messages. Thanks in advance

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Edward wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:57 am
Hi Martin, I can’t get the browser to work (I.e login to accounts, execute follows, unfollows, and likes on the browser) logs submitted for review 65321
I downloaded chrome version 83 for my new VPS and the Instadub chrome driver version 83 from a link from this forum. Also, I disabled windows defender, added all instadub files to the firewall allowable programs, disabled firewall and pretty much disabled all internet security features to allow the program to use the browser but nothing has worked. When Instadub opens the browser the WRT opens fine and the rest of plugins open as well. However the last two browser windows show the following messages “domain restriction” and “your connection is not private certificate invalid” messages. Thanks in advance
Not sure. Something on the machine isn't working.

Try and resinstall chrome
Restart machine
Make sure windows update is fully up to date

If issue persists, let me know

Edward

Post by Edward » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:31 am

Hi Martin, the browser is saying that my certificates to login to Instagram are invalid but when I use the chrome without Instadub it allows me to login without any issues, also when Instadub opens the browser chrome keeps asking me to disable extensions. How can I send images so I can attach them to my question? to make it easier for you to see what I am seeing

Edward

Post by Edward » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 am

Hi Martin, the browser function is working now. So what I end up doing was a downgrade from chrome version 83 to 77 and downloaded the Instadub chrome driver version 77 and now it works. What is weird is that when the browser opens still shows an invalid certificate but it allows the system to log in to Instagram anyways. Thanks for your time and assistance with this issue. Also is there a function that allows IG accounts to scroll for a designed amount of time in Instadub it seems "very bot like" that the accounts login and immediately start performing actions, thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Edward wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:31 am
also when Instadub opens the browser chrome keeps asking me to disable extensions.
ignore that
How can I send images so I can attach them to my question? to make it easier for you to see what I am seeing
you'll need to upload them somewhere then link them here