How to make a good transition from manual to Instadub?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to make a good transition from manual to Instadub?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:16 pm

AND wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:04 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm
firstly, do you have good reason for these filters? Or just setting for the sake of it - because you can?
This is my method and with it a have accounts with more than 200 follows per day. Actually I forgot the profiles must include a picture and been public. I know this produces a small list of accounts, but with the highest follow back rate.
If you have reasons that is fine. Just I often see people set all kinds of filters for no apparent reason other than they could. Which makes problems for nothing

AND

Post by AND » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 am

I tried the creator account in one not managed by Instadub and it does not support repetitive actions, including scrapping. I found other people is getting the same so I wonder if if would be safer to make the scrap with an account made only for this.
What do you thing about having scrapping accounts and posting accounts?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 pm

AND wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 am
I tried the creator account in one not managed by Instadub and it does not support repetitive actions, including scrapping. I found other people is getting the same so I wonder if if would be safer to make the scrap with an account made only for this.
What do you thing about having scrapping accounts and posting accounts?
If you want to use specific accounts for scraping, you will need to run a SCRAPER tab action to get the result to a file.

Then in the action action, set the search dropdown to FILEPATH... and select your posting accounts

Regards,
Martin

AND

Post by AND » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you Martin.

You are amazing...