How to make a good transition from manual to Instadub?

AND

How to make a good transition from manual to Instadub?

Post by AND » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi,

What is the best procedure to move from manual to Instadub avoiding IG bans?

I am growing a few accounts manually with android app and iphone browser / android app desktop emulators. I want to move them to Instadub. I post, copy/paste hashtags, follow / unfollow (scrapping directly in the accounts comments) and liking posts in my niche and from my followers. Each account has its own proxy.

I have four concerns:

1. My bigger concern is the followers scrapping because I am not making a list and entering them one by one with the loupe tool because I lost a few accounts by doing this, instead I choose an account, select the followers with comments, click their profile and like / follow in there. However, I do not know how different Instadub is since it works entering the list of followers, making the transition easy to find for IG.

2. The numbers, I am making from 75 to 200 follows per day. Doing manually is not big deal but I do not know if such numbers are good for Instadub, specially that when doing manually, you make a lot of actions by accident (liking a comment, opening an screen, open the comment tool, etc.) but with the boot (as it is with browser emulators) you do not have such erratic behaviour, letting know IG you are botting.

3. Is it good to warm the accounts up before Instadup or it is better putting them right after they were created?

4. Can I manage the accounts from instadub and from my device? Not at the same time. I mean, I use Instadub for posting, follow / unfollw, automessages, etc. then I turn it off and I make DM or likes to my followers using my device, then I turn this off and return to Insadub. Always using the same proxy per account. What is your experience doing this?

Thank you

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to make a good transition from manual to Instadub?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 pm

My apologies for late reply, seems I missed this post previously.
1. My bigger concern is the followers scrapping because I am not making a list and entering them one by one with the loupe tool because I lost a few accounts by doing this, instead I choose an account, select the followers with comments, click their profile and like / follow in there. However, I do not know how different Instadub is since it works entering the list of followers, making the transition easy to find for IG.
Not sure I fully understand what you are asking.
What do you mean "followers with comments". Do you mean followers that have comments on their posts?
2. The numbers, I am making from 75 to 200 follows per day. Doing manually is not big deal but I do not know if such numbers are good for Instadub, specially that when doing manually, you make a lot of actions by accident (liking a comment, opening an screen, open the comment tool, etc.) but with the bot (as it is with browser emulators) you do not have such erratic behaviour, letting know IG you are botting.
You can sort of replicate this erratic behaviour with PRE ACTIONS. So you can set to like the (n) comments on a post with a (x) percentage.
So like 1 comment with a 20% ratio (meaning you will like 1 comment about every 5 follows. Same for watching media / likes / comments. All can be given a percentage to fire value.

As for numbers. Start low and build up. Don't dive straight in at 200.
3. Is it good to warm the accounts up before Instadup or it is better putting them right after they were created?
Very much so
4. Can I manage the accounts from instadub and from my device? Not at the same time. I mean, I use Instadub for posting, follow / unfollw, automessages, etc. then I turn it off and I make DM or likes to my followers using my device, then I turn this off and return to Insadub. Always using the same proxy per account. What is your experience doing this?
You can. Some people report no problems at all, even using during the same hours. Other people report they had issues - but with so many variables it is impossible to say if it is a problem. Probably not a good idea to do at the exact same time though

Regards,
Martin

Utz

Post by Utz » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

Hello, can you advise a little bit deeper please what kind of actions to begin with on a daily basis?
Can you make an example of that?
Thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:33 pm

Follow tab
Set your search (use multi search to have multiple searches within a single action to handle hashtag / followers / anyother
Set preactions to add variability
Set daily limits low to start with 40-50

if using multi search you will need to specify the results per search to allow all searches to run before your daily limit kicks in.

But that's it really. run that for a while, then increase the daily limits

AND

Post by AND » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:49 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 pm
What do you mean "followers with comments". Do you mean followers that have comments on their posts?
What I wanted to say is instead of creating a list of accounts from scrapping and then follow each by entering them in the explore / loupe option, I select a post with multiple comments and I follow those who wrote.
My question is if there are problems when the method used by your tool is different than that used to warm up the account.
I mean, if the account is warmed up with 150 follows per day. Shall I slow down when if is moved to the bot or keep the same numbers? Maybe it is better to warm the account up to 75 follows and keep the same in the robot instead of reaching 150 to slow down. What is safer?

>> Very much so
How much? Some people suggest 2 weeks, others 1 month or even 4 months. But in 4 months you can reach 200 or more organic follows per day without issues (may be some shadow bans but is not big deal if you have a good engagement). Since I have accounts with different ages, I wonder when is the best moment to put them in the robot.
I am not looking for a magic recipe, just a safer range of numbers.

Thank you Martin. I actually expected the experience from other users. I do not know how you make the time to be everywhere.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm

AND wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:49 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 pm
What I wanted to say is instead of creating a list of accounts from scrapping and then follow each by entering them in the explore / loupe option, I select a post with multiple comments and I follow those who wrote.
Ok I understand, you want to follow the COMMENTERS on a post.
My question is if there are problems when the method used by your tool is different than that used to warm up the account.
No, I think you are overthinking things somewhat. Just because it is feasible that IG "could" doesn't mean they are running that level of analysis on user interaction data
I mean, if the account is warmed up with 150 follows per day. Shall I slow down when if is moved to the bot or keep the same numbers? Maybe it is better to warm the account up to 75 follows and keep the same in the robot instead of reaching 150 to slow down. What is safer?
Safer is always lower numbers. As to what is most effective, only way is to test and review the results

>> Very much so
How much? Some people suggest 2 weeks, others 1 month or even 4 months. But in 4 months you can reach 200 or more organic follows per day without issues (may be some shadow bans but is not big deal if you have a good engagement). Since I have accounts with different ages, I wonder when is the best moment to put them in the robot.
I am not looking for a magic recipe, just a safer range of numbers.
There are so many variables, any answer I give you is probably not relevant. Ultimately, you need to test and see what works for you.

Is a 4 month warm up better than 2 weeks? Yes of course.
Do you NEED a 4 month warm up - maybe not.
Can you be profitable with 2 weeks warm up - sure.
Will some things be better with a 4 month warm - yes, depending on what you want to do.

Some people want long lasting slow moving accounts. Others are happy to blast through accounts. Both methods can be successful, both can be profitable. How, or whether they are go you - well that all depends.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:59 am

Instagram today is not like Instagram before 3 years, and 3 years ago is not same as 9 years ago when strated.

Limits went down incredibly, blocks are facing bot accounts more often than normal App users, and ban possibility is much higher when using the bot. Using mobile IP is much safer than using proxies.

Keep all this in your mind.

If I will use the bot for personal important accounts, that I don't want to lose, then I should always do it very very slowly with very few limits, few hours a day. Keeping the bot run all the time and getting high numbers may all lead later to the ban, disabled, disaster, as ISG look at this as a suspicious activity against it's TOS.

AND

Post by AND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:15 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Yes.

Actually, I did not find the way to scrap those "commenters on a post'" I need to search them by number of posts, followers, following, type of script (English, Spanish, Latin - Cyrillic alphabets) and gender.

It also would be desirable their location. Some accounts include their country in the Bio or in the comments.

Example1: I enter a post and I get a list of all the female commenters with more than 1 post and less than 1,000; more than 100 followers and less than 3,000; following more than 50 and less than 5,000; using only English characters.
Example2: I enter a post and I get a list of all the male commenters with more than 1 post and less than 2,000; more than 50 followers and less than 10,000; following more than 50 and less than 1,000; using only Latin alphabet.

The Scraper option described in the manual tells "Scrape comments from images" but it does not have a "Custom search" option to set the search criteria. If also checked the Custom Search Tutorial Video.

This feature is important to me because I have my niches well defined and, after multiple tests, I get a consistent 25% of follow backs, otherwise the percentage drops to 5%.

Thank you

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm

AND wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:15 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Yes.

Actually, I did not find the way to scrap those "commenters on a post'"
CUSTOM SEARCH:
COMMENTERS

Custom Search Tutorial Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJLhHo ... lw&index=6

Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

Forum help post on search / custom search:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7324

--------------------------------

I need to search them by number of posts, followers, following, type of script (English, Spanish, Latin - Cyrillic alphabets) and gender.
These are not SEARCHES but FILTERS. Also, be warned the more strict the filter the more results ignored, the more requests required to find the requested max_num of results

It also would be desirable their location. Some accounts include their country in the Bio or in the comments.
trying to filter in/out results with a word in their location is going to mean potentially excessive requests and then a block. You can try, and with a good search can work, but just set without thought is probably not going to work well.

Example1: I enter a post and I get a list of all the female commenters with more than 1 post and less than 1,000; more than 100 followers and less than 3,000; following more than 50 and less than 5,000; using only English characters.
firstly, do you have good reason for these filters? Or just setting for the sake of it - because you can?

You cannot get the gender of the profile, only way to do it is try try and work out from the gender from the REAL NAME property and extracting the first word assumed to be first name and map to a file of male / female names. It works ok, but not 100% as not everyone adds their real name.

Example2: I enter a post and I get a list of all the male commenters with more than 1 post and less than 2,000; more than 50 followers and less than 10,000; following more than 50 and less than 1,000; using only Latin alphabet.
As above, custom search and filter

The Scraper option described in the manual tells "Scrape comments from images" but it does not have a "Custom search" option to set the search criteria. If also checked the Custom Search Tutorial Video.

Thank you
goto the SCRAPER tab, there most definitely IS a CUSTOM SEARCH function for you to use there. If not, screenshot the tab and send it over

Regards,
Martin

AND

Post by AND » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:04 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm
firstly, do you have good reason for these filters? Or just setting for the sake of it - because you can?
This is my method and with it a have accounts with more than 200 follows per day. Actually I forgot the profiles must include a picture and been public. I know this produces a small list of accounts, but with the highest follow back rate.

This is the reason for my concern about scrape, When you do it directly in the comments, you can enter on each account to get the information, follow it and even like some pictures. I do not know, but if you collect the information in one process, then follow each account of the list in a second, then like some pictures in from each as a third process, this may not look organic by IG.

Any way, it is good to know the SW is able to make the searches I need in a safe way. I simply did not find the option.

Thank you Martin.