Emin

Repost

Post by Emin » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 am

Hi Martin,i can't do tag users and caption_mention in repost

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:41 pm

Why not? What happens? Any errors? How are you trying to set it up?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin

Emin

Post by Emin » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 am

I want to repost videos but when I tag users on my video it doesn't show ...please help to solve this problem

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:06 pm

In order to help you, I need to know what you are doing. Please read the link above which will detail the information and how you can provide it that will allow us to help you ASAP

Regards,
Martin

Emin

Post by Emin » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:45 am

when I do repost video first of all I put Custom Search: users URL or ID, random media of … then Caption Mentions: Specify Users, user ID and at the end Repost Video ...I would like to add that repost video as story doesn't work too

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks for the additional details. I now know you mean MENTIONS (as user tags are different things). However, I will still need you to submit your logs showing the issue.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Do be aware, if you over use @mentions and #hashtags then at some point IG will block you from posting any @ or # for a timeperiod.

Emin

Post by Emin » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:47 am

ID:logs_97431

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Your logs are quite hard to follow. I cannot see any attempts of videorepost actions using AUTO MENTIONS.

Can you pause all existing running actions. If the processor is already running, restart the app WITHOUT auto run and make sure all actions are paused.

Clear logs: HELP >LOGS > DELETE
Create your video repost action.
Screenshot how you create the action set the automentions
Add the action to the processor
Turn processor on and run the action

Then submit logs
DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS during this test

At a guess I am going to assume you have not set your caption auto-mentions token to be replaced with the mentions, but without knowing what you have done it is impossible to be sure.

Again: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

I know I have posted this before, but do read the link. If you have provided all the information as detailed in that link, we probably could have got this issue resolved for you last week. I understand it is annoying, but with so many options, knowing what you did, how you did it, really does help us help you as quickly and effectively as possible

Regards,
Martin

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 am

ID:logs_29242_

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:15 am