Repost Video

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost Video

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:37 pm

What proxies are these?

I see you connect to the same IP but with a different port. It worked with one port, then failed with another.
As these dedicated IPs?
Or some reverse / back connect where the provider routes you out on a different when you leave their network?

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 am

hey Martin... I guess I understood what's the matter with repost function .. when I use ID-es It works when I use URL-es it doesn't ...the same situation is with follow function.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:46 pm

Emin wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 am
hey Martin... I guess I understood what's the matter with repost function .. when I use ID-es It works when I use URL-es it doesn't ...the same situation is with follow function.
That is because IDs do not need a lookup. But it should work with URLs, but for some reason your proxies are being blocked.

As above, what kind of proxies are these?

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:14 pm

I tried with ipV6,ipV4,4G....

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:16 pm

I'm sorry, but .... the proxy has nothing to do with it

Emin

Post by Emin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 pm

what I have sent you it was ipV6,but i have tried all types of ips

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm

May I test a couple of these proxies? Maybe something has changed, but from my understanding, it is IP based. But without testing the proxies it is hard to understand what is going on for you, as currently what is happening for you does not make sense.

If you are ok with that, please send to:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin

Emin

Post by Emin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:58 am

I sent

Emin

Post by Emin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 am

but I tried with different proxies, the result is the same

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:08 pm

As per email.

one proxy works : 140:..
one doesn't: 168:...

Try them in your browser and pull any profile page of instagram (not logged in - in private / incognito window) and IG will NOT return the profile page (used for lookup).

Try in your local IP - it works.

The proxies are either blacklisted (iP / range) or they are used by you (or others) excessively. I am not sure what package these proxies are, but are they sold as IG working proxies? Or just a general proxy package?

IG are really going after automation at the moment, previously a single IP could hit the IG website with no limits, but 2-3 weeks ago that changed, using proxies got around that, but it seems (if not you or others are excessively using the IPs) they are not blocking ranges from viewing webpages.

If you have more proxies I am happy to test them and report back which work / do not, but the issue *IS* the IP and IG not allowing it to view webpages.

Currently the only way to perform lookups in mass is via the webpage, so you can try and only work with IG IDs to avoid lookups (from your search inputs - the program will do everything with IDs anyway (or should) or provide proxies that can make lookups and are not blocked