Bulk Add images info

Post Reply
User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24256
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Bulk Add images info

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Bulk Add Images
To bulk add images to multiple accounts, check the BULK ADD check box.

This will allow you to specify a path in the IMAGES TEXT BOX that will take tokens.

For example, I may check the following accounts to use for the action

soundcloudmanager
tumjazz
instadub

Now, I enter an image directory

c:\images\upload\#username#

Now when I create the action, the following directories will be used:

For soundcloudmanager account
c:\images\upload\soundcloudmanager


For tumjazz account
c:\images\upload\tumjazz

For instadub account
c:\images\upload\instadub

All the images found in the respective folders will be uploaded to each account using the selected options (num items / watermark / etc etc)


META
To specify meta data (the caption) for each image, there are two options
1) in each images folder, include a meta file with the filename: meta.txt

This file should be laid out
filepath % caption
or
filename % caption

i.e.
In the folder: c:\images\upload\soundcloudmanager
The meta file: c:\images\upload\soundcloudmanager\meta.txt
there is an image: scm.jpg
A line in my meta file can be:
c:\images\upload\soundcloudmanager\scm.jpg%Soundcloud Manager, the leading Soundcloud promotion bot!
or
scm.jpg%Soundcloud Manager, the leading Soundcloud promotion bot!

PLEASE NOTE, your caption MUST BE ON A SINGLE LINE. Multi line captions NOT SUPPORTED


2) You can specify a specific meta file for each image.
So if your image is: tumjazz.jpg
The meta file for this image is: tumjazz.txt

Basically the same filename with a .txt extension.
Using this method, the entire file is read and saved as the caption for the image

unoutman
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by unoutman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 pm

i can not understand how it work
i tried many time but not working

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24256
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:53 pm

unoutman wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 pm
i can not understand how it work
i tried many time but not working
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634



Regards,
Martin

unoutman
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by unoutman » Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am

please can you make a video for it

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24256
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 pm

unoutman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am
please can you make a video for it
Can you explain what you are trying to do.
What you have tried
What happens
What doesn't work
What you expect to happen.

unoutman
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by unoutman » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:31 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 pm
unoutman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am
please can you make a video for it
Can you explain what you are trying to do.
What you have tried
What happens
What doesn't work
What you expect to happen.
i try to add bulk caption
the photos posted without caption
the bot does not read the caption from the file
i expect that the bot will copy caption under every photo i post

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24256
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bulk Add images info

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:33 pm

unoutman wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 pm
unoutman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am
please can you make a video for it
Can you explain what you are trying to do.
What you have tried
What happens
What doesn't work
What you expect to happen.
i try to add bulk caption
the photos posted without caption
the bot does not read the caption from the file
i expect that the bot will copy caption under every photo i post
Check the logs of the action. If you post too many @mentions or #tags IG will block you from posting ANY caption. The program will detect this and log out.

If you don't think this is happening.


Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)


Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens


Perform the action:
***
attempt post 1-2 images with bulk captions applied
***

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.


Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)




Regards,
Martin

Post Reply