*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

abix
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:24 am

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by abix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Martin!

I have repost pages and I have noticed that first 30 minutes that I receive likes and comments my account is in explorer page however people only see the post and don't follow me as I would like.
So, I tested deactivating the comments after 30 o 45 minutes of publish the post and this action increased my follow ratio to the accounts which I mentioned on caption.
Then, I need the feature "deactive comments" after a determined time that the post was published.
Can you help me with this feature?
Thank you :D

ajaa
Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm

abix wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:58 pm
Hi Martin!

I have repost pages and I have noticed that first 30 minutes that I receive likes and comments my account is in explorer page however people only see the post and don't follow me as I would like.
So, I tested deactivating the comments after 30 o 45 minutes of publish the post and this action increased my follow ratio to the accounts which I mentioned on caption.
Then, I need the feature "deactive comments" after a determined time that the post was published.
Can you help me with this feature?
Thank you :D
I'm just wondering, just deactivate comments increase follow ratio. That's doesn't make sense. Comments is part of engagement. Increasing comments would indicate more engagement, while you're saying deactivating it increase engagement :) very strange. By the way I'm from the people who like deactivating comments forever :lol:

abix
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:24 am

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by abix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Yes, I know that is weird but I tested and worked. Just, I let 30/45 mins or 1 hour to people to comment and after I deactived comments.
So, the people can't ask in comments and they are almost forced to follow the account which I have mentioned on caption.
Usually, this kind of post is a shoutout for a customer who wants to increase followers in his/her account.
This post I shared in my account for 12 or 24 hrs.

ajaa
Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:14 pm

abix wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm
Yes, I know that is weird but I tested and worked. Just, I let 30/45 mins or 1 hour to people to comment and after I deactived comments.
So, the people can't ask in comments and they are almost forced to follow the account which I have mentioned on caption.
Usually, this kind of post is a shoutout for a customer who wants to increase followers in his/her account.
This post I shared in my account for 12 or 24 hrs.
Great strategy for that type of accounts, so your suggestion now, really make sense, and will really help such accounts.

+1

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24757
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 pm

so you want an option on the POST CONTENT tabs, disable comments after (n) timeperiod?

I've check and disabling comments is straight forward, going to make the GUI even uglier with yet another control, but that cannot be helped.

Remind me mid week and I'll try and squeeze it in



Regards,
Martin

bughammer
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by bughammer » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:46 pm

abix wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:58 pm
Hi Martin!

I have repost pages and I have noticed that first 30 minutes that I receive likes and comments my account is in explorer page however people only see the post and don't follow me as I would like.
So, I tested deactivating the comments after 30 o 45 minutes of publish the post and this action increased my follow ratio to the accounts which I mentioned on caption.
Then, I need the feature "deactive comments" after a determined time that the post was published.
Can you help me with this feature?
Thank you :D
Hi! How do you know that your account is on explorer page?

abix
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:24 am

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by abix » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:33 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 pm
so you want an option on the POST CONTENT tabs, disable comments after (n) timeperiod?

I've check and disabling comments is straight forward, going to make the GUI even uglier with yet another control, but that cannot be helped.

Remind me mid week and I'll try and squeeze it in



Regards,
Martin
Hi Martin! Please don't forget of this feature. Thank you :D

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24757
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:13 am

next update will allow the token

Code: Select all

%disablecomms_(mins)%
where (mins) is minutes to wait before disable comments

example: disable after 30 minutes

Code: Select all

%disablecomms_30%

example: disable after 12 hours (720 minutes) minutes

Code: Select all

%disablecomms_720%

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.



Regards,
Martin

ajaa
Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:24 am

Hello Martin,

A new feature suggestion.

Possibility to use multiple usernames (ISG accs) with a single instadub account.

Benefits of this are: no redo same actions every time, no change of threads, or shared long processing actions, make accs rest for sometime, easy to switch between them, not to process same items again when targeting same sources. when acc banned easy to switch and remove affected accs.. etc.


Thanks.

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24757
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:13 pm

ajaa wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:24 am
Hello Martin,

A new feature suggestion.

Possibility to use multiple usernames (ISG accs) with a single instadub account.

Benefits of this are: no redo same actions every time, no change of threads, or shared long processing actions, make accs rest for sometime, easy to switch between them, not to process same items again when targeting same sources. when acc banned easy to switch and remove affected accs.. etc.


Thanks.
you mean genuine accounts, or just the ability to change username+password to a different account?

Post Reply