Pinterest Bot

Random topics about any and everything
atlas

Pinterest Bot

Post by atlas »

Hey Martin! I was just wondering if you have a Pinterest bot planned for the future. I bought a couple of the bots but none of them working as expected.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Pinterest Bot

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hopefully planned, but not started and 50:50 if will be this year
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

That would be great have few tool too but missing tons of features that have your bots!
Hope it will be 100% this year :lol:
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I also vote for the Pinterest bot ... now when Twitter is dead, let's focus on a new things! Sign me up for the beta testing ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

As I said hopefully this year. Working on a few system upgrades this year for all bots to try and make them more applicable to the two very different types of users

1) the user trying to promote a single account, perhaps their business, their home page
2) the aff marketers / seos running bulk accounts to promote products / offers

Also trying to consolidate how things work as everything is a bit of a mish mash at the moment due to incremental updates over the years. Also the ability to run a cloud based browser automation farm for automating those sites which are too JS heavy to do any other ways (of which pinterest is, as is youtube etc).

Then it should be a lot simpler and quicker to add new services. It is just rather complex and time consuming writing a new framework to handle everything the bots can do, but do it in a planned out, thoughtful way
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

martin@rootjazz wrote:As I said hopefully this year. Working on a few system upgrades this year for all bots to try and make them more applicable to the two very different types of users

1) the user trying to promote a single account, perhaps their business, their home page
2) the aff marketers / seos running bulk accounts to promote products / offers

Also trying to consolidate how things work as everything is a bit of a mish mash at the moment due to incremental updates over the years. Also the ability to run a cloud based browser automation farm for automating those sites which are too JS heavy to do any other ways (of which pinterest is, as is youtube etc).

Then it should be a lot simpler and quicker to add new services. It is just rather complex and time consuming writing a new framework to handle everything the bots can do, but do it in a planned out, thoughtful way
look everyone here asking for pinterest bot. i told ou several times. :) we guys really love your bots. cheers for martin .
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

webtech27 wrote:
look everyone here asking for pinterest bot. .
well seems I could sell 4 copies at least ;-)

But yes, pinterest will "probably" be the next bot
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

Past few weeks playing with pinterest got 2 bots.
Pinblaster brought few years back when had started earn steady with tumblr and TJ to expand, but somehow i abandoned it.
Now after years good thing is that the bot still working exactly +0 new features since then, maybe minor ones
Work decent actually but can't schedule repins/update acc/login in browser well actually you can but in PRO version for 69$/mo LOL no thanks
UI is not the best also modules are confusing especially with 1 settings for follow/pin actions like #of threads and selected accounts

Massplaner- have only trial 4th day monthly license for 19/15 for 6 months, its ok price considering i have multiple bots in one buuuuuuuuuuuut
its called mass but you cant mass set accounts,each acc need to be updated one by one also creating boards - biggest waste of time with the automation tool that should save time. running only 10 acc and my main pc i5 6600 was almost all the time on 90% load while running on older pc 400 tumblr accs in tj :D

I got used so much to your bots (constant updates and new features, good optimized,listen to what customers want (mostly :D)) that i cry testing these and not even want try FL because i have IG version and its like working with tied hands
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

UI is not the best also modules are confusing
Nice to know I don't have a monopoly on bad UI and confusing layouts lol
listen to what customers want (mostly :D))
to be fair, I listen then ignore ;-) or wait for continual hassling. No hassle means you probably didn't want the feature anyway. I've lost count over the years I added one "must have" feature, or a feature that is promised to increases sales, or someone promises they can make many aff sales if they just had this one feature... then nothing. I doubt they even used it.

Anyway, I know new releases have been slow of late, the issue is maintaining existing programs and support takes up so much time. But as said, am working on a new system for all existing bots to try and please both types of users. Which should make adding new bots easier and make it easier to produce documentation once for all to free up the support time for maintence.

So if there are things you want to see changed / improved / done different, let me know. Probably I'll be sending out mails in a month or so asking for ideas, or maybe I'll just post some threads for the responses. But I know there needs to be improvements for those of you running large numbers of accounts, from control and stats
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

Any updates on the new system/ pinjazz? :D