Youtube bot?

Random topics about any and everything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Youtube bot?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Maybe something towards the end of this year, but as this thread indicates, that isn't the first time I have said that, so who knows...

but maybe :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Current state is still as above. Hopefully end of the year time, maybe before, but unlikely at the going rate
officialsosick

Post by officialsosick »

Can't wait for the Youtube Bot I would get it for sure
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Plan is to update botting framework for all existing programs to a single framework to bring consistency and more stability in an engineered way, rather than the current base of 7 years of adding features here and there, which over time has become chaotic (some features here, some there, features that started off as very different, as new updates added to them they become similar which makes sense to old users, but to new users, looking at things as they are - does not.

I think I have a good idea of the types of features people want, they fit into a few categories, so with some foresight into the underlying system, it will make adding features, much easier, quicker and more stable.

On top of this, adding of new bots, should now be a very easy task.

However, the above is taking much longer than planned as only work on it when complete support / updates / improvements features for existing bots.

But getting there. Once the above is complete, will be looking at an automation setup for browser botting youtube. But in all honest, that is looking towards Autumn / end of year.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:56 pm Plan is to update botting framework for all existing programs to a single framework to bring consistency and more stability in an engineered way, rather than the current base of 7 years of adding features here and there, which over time has become chaotic (some features here, some there, features that started off as very different, as new updates added to them they become similar which makes sense to old users, but to new users, looking at things as they are - does not.

I think I have a good idea of the types of features people want, they fit into a few categories, so with some foresight into the underlying system, it will make adding features, much easier, quicker and more stable.

On top of this, adding of new bots, should now be a very easy task.

However, the above is taking much longer than planned as only work on it when complete support / updates / improvements features for existing bots.

But getting there. Once the above is complete, will be looking at an automation setup for browser botting youtube. But in all honest, that is looking towards Autumn / end of year.
Like, this autumn? :D I just logged in to ask about YouTube bot and this is the first post I saw. If you need a beta-tester, add me!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Late autumn at the earliest. Not had any time recently. People keep wanting new features / updates to existing programs. Then a site will decide to change it's layout being the program needs a full rewrite (looking at you twitter) and all the debugging required after a full update, then another site goes on the rampage blocking actions left right and centre which requires debugging / analysis (looking at you instagram) and before you know it the year is over half gone !

But end of Autumn could / may / possibly be on the cards
Onebytewonder

Post by Onebytewonder »

Really don't know how you keep on top of it all Martin!

Truly inspiring how you juggle everything and manage to push out high quality! :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you knew this youtube product and botting library update is coming up to 3 to 4 *YEARS* late, you probably wouldn't say that! Had hoped to be in a much better position by now as well, but with moving house and changing of school semesters, the kids have been at home for last 7 months which hasn't been a good working environment. But they are back to school tomorrow, so hopefully progress will start ramping up to that ETA of end of Autumn :)

But I appreciate the kind words
demigod

Post by demigod »

the problem with youtube bot is the limit of it's capabilities, like the one I use from other provider, since you cant drive your "child" account to main account using comments (google restriction)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

early 2020 (hopefully)

If anyone can figure how to get more than 24hours in a single day, please let me know as it would be very useful :)