Setting up decent Soundcloud accounts - process

Tutorials, guides and links on how to use the Soundcloud Manager software
soundman

Setting up decent Soundcloud accounts - process

Post by soundman »

Hi there,

Can I just check a few things. Am in the process of working though SC manager and I wanted to check that this was correct...

Get someone to bulk register gmail accounts.
Get ip anonymiser - can you recommend a good one?
Link the gmail accounts with bulk created sc accounts,
Use capatacha service to automate the capatchas for this step.
once account are verified then the software will let me do everything from those accounts.
WIll need to populate them with avatars and music content
Once all this is done then start using them for commenting, reposting, building playlists etc...

Are there any steps I have missed there? Quite a lot of work but I want to create some decent accounts so it's going to involve some labour...

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Setting up decent Soundcloud accounts - process

Post by martin@rootjazz »

That's pretty much it.

Pop enabled email accounts + proxies for creating the accounts.

Avatars / descriptions can be set at account creation or by update accounts tab

Deathbycaptch.com wil solve about 10k captchas for $10, enter your details to the Settings tab

Then you can use the accounts as you wish. Add music, follow / like / repost / comment / create playlists etc
PrismaPhonic

Post by PrismaPhonic »

I was wondering, when you guys say "populate the accounts with music content" what do you mean exactly? Like, make a unique song for each account so it seems legit? this seems like it would be a massive amount of work (thousands of unreleased songs to write just for some bots?)

Could someone explain to me what you mean when you say upload musical content to the various accounts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

add music / tracks to the accounts.

Doesn't have to be "unique", just not detectable by soundclouds algorithms
PrismaPhonic

Post by PrismaPhonic »

Got it, so hypothetically let's assume Bot A is "Adam Smith" a lover of house music. For his page to be interesting to other house music fans we'd want to upload some kind of house music song, so we find a lesser known house music song, and upload it. Then we start reposting, commenting, liking, following, and generally engaging with the house community via automation so that way Bot A's following grows and allows us to leverage that in the future via reposting.

Now, if Bot A is following and liking stuff from other people in the house community wouldn't word get around about the song on Bot A's page, and eventually the artist who owns it would find out and file a complaint, shutting down Bot A's account?

Seems like it's a path to eventually ending your extra accounts, and also pissing off artists in the process. But again, please correct me if I'm missing something here?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think you are over thinking this. There is no exact guide on what todo. Adding tracks to an account *MAY* make the account seem more real. You can post one of your own tracks that was never released, perhaps just a snippet / sampler or whatever.

Or you can post atrack by someone else, with the risk they find out, but they probably won't. How many house tracks are there on Soundcloud, millions? Pick one, slice it, do a little mix of house tunes, take 10 tunes and bang* them out in a 3-4 minute mix

*do you bang out house music? I know you bang out the techno, rinse out the drum n bass but house? Maybe just play out?.....8)
PrismaPhonic

Post by PrismaPhonic »

*do you bang out house music? I know you bang out the techno, rinse out the drum n bass but house? Maybe just play out?.....8)
haha, I don't, it was just a hypothetical question. More on the bass music tip myself
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PrismaPhonic wrote:
haha, I don't, it was just a hypothetical question. More on the bass music tip myself
bass music.... hmmm what term is used there? For dub music, I guess they go "mash up the dance". perhaps bass music you go "smash it out"

ohwell, I am getting distracted - doesn't really matter I suppose :D