my license is not valid can money back

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
sllaystyrad

Post by sllaystyrad »

Purchased: Twitterdub2.0
Purchase ID: 4R624250GY358620N
Receipt ID: NA
Amount: USD 97.00
Purchase Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:04:05 -0500
i send email in support@rootjazz.com no reply
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: my license is not valid can money back

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

When did you send in a mail? There are no outstanding mails so my apologies, either you did get a reply and it got spammed? Or the mail didn't arrive / was somehow missed.

Your license was deactivated due to you putting in a dispute with paypal and escalating to an investigation, during this, we don't have your funds, so the license is revoked. Upon paypal making their decision or from contact with yourself, the license can be reinstated if the funds are sent back to our account.

If you would prefer the refund, then once the paypal investigation is complete and if they decide in your favour (I don't recall your reason for a dispute and escalation (you could just have asked and it would have been processed quicker than an escalation as it takes paypal longer to investigate than for us to put through the refund) but if paypal decide in your favour the funds are returned to you automatically. If paypal decides in our favour then once that occurs we are able to process the refund, but only once the escalation investigation you instigated has been completed.
sllaystyrad

Post by sllaystyrad »

What do I do now is it possible to return a license?
my email sllaystyrad@gmail.com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sllaystyrad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:57 pm What do I do now is it possible to return a license?
my email sllaystyrad@gmail.com
I'll check on the status of your dispute