Twitter's getting suspended

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
mayihaveknowit

Twitter's getting suspended

Post by mayihaveknowit »

I dont think its my IP/Proxies, ive used blazing seo for a while with twitter and never had an issue.

But about a month ago, twitter did a massive sweep and banned all of my account. Ive since had a hard time getting started. Because everytime I use twitterdub to automate some actions my accounts are getting suspended. Not sure if im moving too fast and doing to many acitons, maybe you can help me.

So about 20-30 accounts have been suspended in 2 days. I was following 5-6 people every 3 mins. Not sure if thats too agreesive and thats the root cause. All the IP's are fresh and each account is using its own IP. Ive since added new accounts im toning the settings down to follow 1 person every 4 mins, so about 15 people an hour.

I just want to hit max following per day twitter allows which is i think 350 if possible.

Maybe this can help you figure it out as well, but for all my twitters getting suspended, they will run great for about 6-7 hours and even stay alive and hit max followings at 350. Then the next day after 24 hours When i can follow more people, as soon as I start the action to follow. Twitterdub will pause it and it will show its been suspedned.

Im just trying to figure out what the issue is so I can stop doing it over again. Again im thinking its the settings being too agressive.

Can I use those same IP's that accounts suspended were using, on new accounts? If not I will have to get a bunch of new IP's now

Another weird thing is on mobile, when manually using a twitter. I can go crazy and follow max people which is like 20-30 people every few min and I have no issues with it getting suspended.

Also what does share across accounts mean? Should I be using this function? All the accounts im using have different IP/Proxies. Id appreciate anyone that could share with me whats worked for them, as far as settings go.

Thanks, much love
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter's getting suspended

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mayihaveknowit wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:28 pm

So about 20-30 accounts have been suspended in 2 days. I was following 5-6 people every 3 mins.
Over what period? 5-6 every 3 would be fine for 30 minutes, less so for 24 hours.
Not sure if thats too agreesive and thats the root cause.
test test test. Really that is all that can be done to find out.

All the IP's are fresh and each account is using its own IP. Ive since added new accounts im toning the settings down to follow 1 person every 4 mins, so about 15 people an hour.
again one hour or 24 hours? As that would be 360 which is too much in 2020 and certain too much for a new account on a new IP.
I just want to hit max following per day twitter allows which is i think 350 if possible.
No. Don't listen to what twitter say. The limit is NO WAY 350 a day.
Certainly NOT for a new account
Certainly NOT for a bulk created account on a proxy
Certainly not if all your accounts are getting banned

This is 2020 and things are not as simple as, the limit is 350 a day, so I can do350 a day from day 1, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Maybe this can help you figure it out as well, but for all my twitters getting suspended, they will run great for about 6-7 hours and even stay alive and hit max followings at 350.
Also, just because you could do (n) in 24 hours, does not mean you can do (n) 7 days a week.
Again im thinking its the settings being too agressive.
correct
Can I use those same IP's that accounts suspended were using, on new accounts? If not I will have to get a bunch of new IP's now
Maybe, maybe not. I imagine they will work, but I would also image they are flagged.

Another weird thing is on mobile, when manually using a twitter. I can go crazy and follow max people which is like 20-30 people every few min and I have no issues with it getting suspended.
have you followed 350 in 24 hours on proxy? for multiple days in a row?

Also what does share across accounts mean? Should I be using this function?

Multiple accounts will share the search and results.
So if the action is to process 100 items and you select 10 accounts, each account processes 10 items (10x10 = 100)

Regards,
Martin