Group Retweet

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
KillTox

Group Retweet

Post by KillTox »

Hello everyone , i just bought the TwitterDub bot and i have some question .
I bought the bot for the group RT feature witch i can't find it ...on the rt tab i have only : Tweet Search , Tweet liked by User , Geo Tweet and From List . When i open custom or multi search i don't have the Group RT option...Help ?
KillTox

Re: Group Retweet

Post by KillTox »

I did it.. i updated the bot. But now i have another problem. When in one message are more then 1 link the bot rt only the last one. Can this be fix?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

KillTox wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:33 pm I did it.. i updated the bot. But now i have another problem. When in one message are more then 1 link the bot rt only the last one. Can this be fix?
ahh ok, yes that would be an issue. Multiple tweet URLs sent in a single message. Hadn't thought of that, the program assumes one URL per message. I'll get that sorted today

Regards,
Martin
KillTox

Post by KillTox »

The program skip some twit that doesn't show up in the logs
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Log snippet showing
full log submission
indicate the lines you think are wrong
Indicate items you think were skipped
Specify your options
Screenshot anything relevant
Provide instructions on how to replicate
Does the issue every time? Can you cause it? IF so, provide details on how to do so

Regards,
Martin
KillTox

Post by KillTox »

I already send you almost 10 email...i told you already what was the problem . You stoped to answer my email because i don't know exactly why the bot are skipping those tweet.
It's not my bot so i don't know where it's the problem !
It's doesen't show up in the log so you tell me that everything it's ok . Well it's not . The bot skip some tweet idk why you should tell me why..not me.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

KillTox wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:10 pm I already send you almost 10 email
ok it's you
...i told you already what was the problem .
You need but did not provide the requested information time and time again. As I said in email, I cannot replicate your issue. You sent logs that showed in working. Which was a waste of time me going through.

You then sent me a list of links with no reference. They didn't appear in logs.

You stoped to answer my email
I had critical working fixing an issue in another program, all support got behind. Especially support I cannot help the users with unless they provide full information. I will be honest, I am not going to spend 10 hours on a single issue trying to guess what the user is doing and what is happening exactly if the user cannot be bothered to provide me with the information I have requested time and time again.

I am not a mindreader. Think of it like ringing a mechanic and telling them your car doesn't work and expecting them to know the issue with no further information. You would expect to give them a detailed description of the issue, get them actually have a look and run tests. The same for the program. If they ask you for more information, even if you don't understand why they need to know it, you will tell then, not tell them you don't think the information they requested is not applicable.

because i don't know exactly why the bot are skipping those tweet.
nor do I. I need to know EVERYTHING you are doing / what is happening. I don't need you to tell me why it is doing it, that is my job. I do expect you to explain exactly what is happening, the state, the environment, what was done, what was missed etc etc
It's not my bot so i don't know where it's the problem !
obviously that is why I have not asked you to tell me what the problem is caused be. I do need you to tell me what happened. Back to the mechanic analogy, you don't say "car doesn't work" and leave it at that. They need details. You explain it. If I drive at 50mph, then I hear a clunk from the front right wheel when I turn to the right. All that information is critical
It's doesen't show up in the log so you tell me that everything it's ok . Well it's not . The bot skip some tweet idk why you should tell me why..not me.
As I have told you. I cannot replicate your issue. It is working here. So I need more details, as we are doing something different. You have drip fed me information that all could have been provided on day1. Again back to the mechanic analogy.

You tell them there is a problem. They cannot find it as they have no idea
You tell them it happens at 50mph, they drive at 50 mph, no problem
You them it happens when you turn right at 50mph.
They find the problem.

It is the same here.

I have asked for screenshots of the conversation history showing these missed messages with tweets. You have not provided them.
The conversation history as a copy paste of the text. Not provided.
I asked if I can test the account so I can see the conversation, you did not reply
I asked for explicit details of what does happen and get you an example of what I did.
profile_1 posts 4 links
profile_2 posts 2 links
action runs and finds profile_1 links but only one link from profile_2
etc etc

then I have something to go on, try and write something to get the full message for analysis, but you have not provided.

Now I am, spending 10minutes to write this out all again, whereas if you just provided all the requested information, I am sure I could have had it fixed for you by now.

Simple fact is, you have to help me help you and just trust me I know what I am doing and that there is a reason I ask for the information I do.