Computer Advice

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
killthemall211

Computer Advice

Post by killthemall211 »

Hi,

So I am considering purchasing the following computer, to make my own server from it to run 247. This is an URL to the computer: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06XH1 ... em_1p_1_ti?

It has windows 10, 2GB of Ram, 32GB of internal memory. And it does support framework .net 4.0 if I am correct.

What do you guys think about this computer? Will it support SoundCloud manager and Instadub at the same time? And if so, how many accounts do you think I can use on there at the same time, without experiencing issues?

Thanks, any reply is appreciated! :)

Friendly regards,
briking

Re: Computer Advice

Post by briking »

Of course i will not click on amazon affiliate link, you should know this kind of urls on forums are prohibited and your affiliate account will be blocked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

killthemall211 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:14 pm Hi,

So I am considering purchasing the following computer, to make my own server from it to run 247. This is an URL to the computer: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06XH1 ... em_1p_1_ti?

It has windows 10, 2GB of Ram, 32GB of internal memory. And it does support framework .net 4.0 if I am correct.

What do you guys think about this computer? Will it support SoundCloud manager and Instadub at the same time? And if so, how many accounts do you think I can use on there at the same time, without experiencing issues?

Thanks, any reply is appreciated! :)

Friendly regards,
seems fine. You are not going to be able to load it up with 1000s of accounts and crank it out 24x7. But is more than adequate for normal usage
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

briking wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 pm Of course i will not click on amazon affiliate link, you should know this kind of urls on forums are prohibited and your affiliate account will be blocked.
Lets give the benefit of the doubt and assume it is just a link to a machine they are considering :)
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Thanks for the advice Martin! And yes it was NOT an affiliate URL from my side. I just copied the URL which I had in my address bar. If you guys don't believe me, please delete the URL as I do not benefit from it.

Hopefully it will be able to run 25 accounts on both tools (SoundCloud manager and Instadub) for 247. Would be nice if that can be done :) Anyway, I purchased.

Thanks again!!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

killthemall211 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm Thanks for the advice Martin! And yes it was NOT an affiliate URL from my side. I just copied the URL which I had in my address bar. If you guys don't believe me, please delete the URL as I do not benefit from it.

Hopefully it will be able to run 25 accounts on both tools (SoundCloud manager and Instadub) for 247. Would be nice if that can be done :) Anyway, I purchased.

Thanks again!!!
That should be alright. As long as you keep the number of threads down. You can queue up jobs 24x7, but you probably cannot run 100 threads on each machine 24x7. But with only 25 accounts, there is plenty of time in the day to do everything you want, without having to thread it like crazy