Video Watermark software issue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Adam Xtubeage

Video Watermark software issue

Post by Adam Xtubeage »

Hello Martin,

I am using video watermark software for adding some intro/outro/watermark in some videos. The videos converted are totally fine with complete intro/outro/watermark and also its output i have set up 1280x720 and the output is the same all looks good.

But a simple issue I am not understanding here is all the videos are 30-40min longer and the software cuts it to 12-13min although its added the outro at that time.

But I didn't set up anything to cut the videos at that certain time even on "trim" option in the software i have set it up at "0" so that software can convert the whole video but still it can't . Can you please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong here?

I am running this software in a dedicated server with 2TB space and 32GB Ram so i didn't think resources will be the issue here.

Please let me know about this.

Thank you
Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Video Watermark software issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I am running this software in a dedicated server with 2TB space and 32GB Ram so i didn't think resources will be the issue here.
the program is only 32bit, being it can only use 2gb of memory.

All encoding is handled by FFMPEG, so the program itself should not hit the memory issue. But without seeing the FFMPEG logs / app logs , is hard to say what is going on. You can turn on FFMPEG logs to file via the HELP option (I think it is help, is one of the menu options, perhaps config)

then run a test, and open the logs file to find the FFMPEG, have a look, does it give a reason?

One of the options is to trim an input file if it is

a) too long
b) too big.

ensure you haven't selected those.

Failing that, run a test, do NOT change the output dimensions, and try just to watermark it. Is the length preserved?
Try adding an intro video. Again, is the length preserved?
Try just an outro video
Try intro / outro together

Hopefully by process of elimination we can find which exact option is causing it
Adam Xtubeage

Post by Adam Xtubeage »

Hi Martin,

I am really sorry can't able to test the watermarking tool as i was been very busy from last few months. Today i started testing the tool as per your instructions and let you know as soon as my testing completes with the result log files.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Adam Xtubeage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm Hi Martin,

I am really sorry can't able to test the watermarking tool as i was been very busy from last few months. Today i started testing the tool as per your instructions and let you know as soon as my testing completes with the result log files.
No worries. Feel free to take as much time as you want. Another 18months if you want :D
Adam Xtubeage

Post by Adam Xtubeage »

Hi Martin,

yes i know I am late :) but anyway i have completed my encodings and it seems whatever i do the output video size and time length become decrease. I have tried with watermark/intro/outro and watermark/introonly and watermark and outro only but everytime the output video become very less in size and reduced the timing. For example a 35 min video now become only 20-24 min video :). Please can you fix this ? I need this software to be working as this is very important software for me. If you need some charges to fix this then let me know i am ready to pay you to fix this issue.

For you convenience i have provided the download link to log files of my 2 installation of your software. Please have a look:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... xyXhNEDM47

Thank you
Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

can you also provide:

screenshot of your setup before creating the action

Is it only long videos that are failing? Or would a 3 minute video becaome 2mins 45?

Can you provide a sample video where this happens
and the watermark.

That way I can test exactly what is happening which makes things a lot easier to look into
Adam Xtubeage

Post by Adam Xtubeage »

Hi,

i think this is happening only in long videos as i haven't seen any problem in videos below 10 mins. As maximum of my videos are 30-45 mins long and those videos are stucked into this.

Sure, I can provide you access to my VPS where the bot is there and also the videos are there including the intro/outro/watermark set ups. Let me know how can i send you the vps login details?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Also let me know if NSFW and if on the more extreme side what I will be watching.

Also make it clear what videos / folders to test with.
I will need to run some tests locally, testing FFMPEG to see if i run the CMDs manually it works / doesn't

Regards,
Martin
Adam Xtubeage

Post by Adam Xtubeage »

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately the videos are extreme hardcore nsfw full videos from a paysite. As they are raw videos i need to add intro/outro/watermark to them. I am sending you an email right now with all details.

Thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

is not a problem, as long as I know. Can make sure kids are not in the office and don't open them open whilst having my breakfast before 7am in the morning