How many accounts per proxy / ip?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

How many accounts per proxy / ip?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There is no perfect answer here. A lot depends on what you are doing / what risk you are prepared to accept

I run lots of accounts from a single account. But I don't push them hard and don't overuse them. Don't really annoy users and the accounts are fine and lasted a long time

I also don't care if they get banned.

IF you have more than one account per IP, it is a foot print. Simple as that. Lose one account lose multiple.

Bans are more likely if you push the accounts hard, hit the limits daily, annoy users etc.

Ultimately, test and see what works best for you
bouncer

Re: How many accounts per proxy / ip?

Post by bouncer »

it hardly depends which site it belongs to

i have other instagram bot than yours, but 3accounts per proxy is working fine so far (aged instagram accounts)

on xvideos i think 1 account per ip.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bouncer wrote:

i have other instagram bot than yours, but 3accounts per proxy is working fine so far

And this is what it boils down to. That is all we can say. So far, this is working for me, doing what I do.

Which does not mean "you doing what you plan to do will be fine as well".

People want definites - there are none. Test and find out what works for you.
bouncer

Post by bouncer »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
bouncer wrote:

i have other instagram bot than yours, but 3accounts per proxy is working fine so far

And this is what it boils down to. That is all we can say. So far, this is working for me, doing what I do.

making things random is helping also. like random daily max range lets say 300-400 follows daily but random amount
same with unfollows
also not following that max daily limit in one go. split it to 5-10 follows per batch and than after the amount reached put also a variable pause like 6-13minutes.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bouncer wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:
bouncer wrote:

making things random is helping also. like random daily max range lets say 300-400 follows daily but random amount
same with unfollows
also not following that max daily limit in one go. split it to 5-10 follows per batch and than after the amount reached put also a variable pause like 6-13minutes.

Bouncer is a gentleman
bouncer

Post by bouncer »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
bouncer wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:

same with unfollows

Bouncer is a gentleman
im just trying to be patient with that xvideos account creation. its really annoying.
Gfrost92

Post by Gfrost92 »

If, for example, I have an older real account and let's say 3 newer bot accounts all with the same IP. If the bot accounts get banned what's the risk of something also happening to the older account ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

honestly don't know. Only way to find out is

a) do it - see what happens. Then you know
b) ask the website in question

Or you can think about it. Do you want to risk an aged money making account because you were spamming with a new crappy account, all for the sake of 25c a week for a proxy?