snibi

Re: *** New tumblr site layout - program doesn't work***

Post by snibi »

Many thanks! With TJ 2002 found another thing:

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 pm Many thanks Martin, mass reblog from list.txt is working for me! :-)

Some Accounts behave strange here:
No Username, but all SUCCESS:

00:36:45: Perform stats: start
00:36:45: Log in:
00:36:49: Scrape stats: URL: http://.tumblr.com/
I thought you had removed the blogname from your logs posted, but the logs show the above. The accounts do NOT have a blog name assigned to them. Is that correct? Had you just imported them as email:password then run stats?

If so, as there is no username the program is failing to detect that. If I am wrong, can you explain how you are causing this issue, as for me, with existing accounts, it is working fine.
snibi

Post by snibi »

I thought you had removed the blogname from your logs posted, but the logs show the above. The accounts do NOT have a blog name assigned to them. Is that correct? Had you just imported them as email:password then run stats?

If so, as there is no username the program is failing to detect that. If I am wrong, can you explain how you are causing this issue, as for me, with existing accounts, it is working fine.
Yes that is right. I imported them with only email:password assigned proxy and run scrape stats and verify login.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Yes that is right. I imported them with only email:password assigned proxy and run scrape stats and verify login.
ok thanks for confirming. I still cannot see how this can happen though. Code is showing username is NOT required...

Can you update to 2.002 and see if that is better for you as you are on an old version and so many changes being made each update I cannot remember if that code changed
snibi

Post by snibi »

ok thanks for confirming. I still cannot see how this can happen though. Code is showing username is NOT required...

Can you update to 2.002 and see if that is better for you as you are on an old version and so many changes being made each update I cannot remember if that code changed
It found 1 username, but still most with http://.tumblr.com/

TJ v2.002

Scrape Stats
Logs ID: 28560

Verify Login
Logs ID: 72876
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm

It found 1 username, but still most with http://.tumblr.com/

TJ v2.002

Scrape Stats
Logs ID: 28560

Verify Login
Logs ID: 72876
ok I think it is just the log, it logs your profile URL before it has scraped the blog name. Repeat the action, is it correct now?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:06 pm Many thanks! With TJ 2002 found another thing:

missed this before, checking...
--------------------------------
fixed.
The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
snibi

Post by snibi »

ok I think it is just the log, it logs your profile URL before it has scraped the blog name. Repeat the action, is it correct now?
Repeated Action: It found 1 username with scrape stats and 1 username with Verify Login, but still most with http://.tumblr.com/

TJ v2.002

Scrape Stats
Logs ID: 43986

Verify Login
Logs ID: 90540
canmking

Post by canmking »

Hello there, the tumblr note like function is not currently working, when is this gonna get updated? Normally I could scrape up to 200 per hashtag but currently it does about 20 if I'm lucky.
lucas

Post by lucas »

Scrap note of a post via scraper-> Custom Search Users -> Scrap Note Of Post do not work.

I am getting UNKNOWN ERROR: no search found for enm id

Log: 24085