Help with accts wont verify

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Rixzo

Help with accts wont verify

Post by Rixzo »

Hi

The log ID is: 91813

ISSUE #1:

I have previously created accts with tumblingjazz and the action went through flawlessy.

I tried to create more accts, the process went through, and the accts were verified. However, the accts do not login when trying to complete an action.
-accts wont reblog, like, follow, post images etc...because they continue to fail to login.

I also tried the manual browser and this works.

I also tried to use the browser to save the cookies. TJ says that the cookies were saved however I still cannot login to the accts.
My proxies are still working with the other accounts i created. They complete all actions without any issues.

Any help is very much appreciated.

ISSUE #2:

My appologies if this has been previously answered. I have read through many posts and tried some of the solutions advised.

I am having a lot of problems with the incest functions. I would basically like to:
Follow all accts
automatically reblog each accts blogs.

The issues i am facing here are of course double blogs. everytime i try to run the reblog, or mass reblog every acct is reblogging pictures they previously reblogged. Obviously this is a huge footprint.

I just want the accts to automatically each new post, without duplicates.

I have tried the "share across all accounts", as well as the Global processed logs.

Thank you again.
Kind regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Help with accts wont verify

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Rixzo wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Hi

The log ID is: 91813

ISSUE #1:

I have previously created accts with tumblingjazz and the action went through flawlessy.

I tried to create more accts, the process went through, and the accts were verified. However, the accts do not login when trying to complete an action.
-accts wont reblog, like, follow, post images etc...because they continue to fail to login.

I also tried the manual browser and this works.

I also tried to use the browser to save the cookies. TJ says that the cookies were saved however I still cannot login to the accts.
My proxies are still working with the other accounts i created. They complete all actions without any issues.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Please export one of the accounts that isn't working and email it in for testing. Not much info in the logs, just that Tumblr refuses the login.

ISSUE #2:

I am having a lot of problems with the incest functions. I would basically like to:
The issues i am facing here are of course double blogs. everytime i try to run the reblog, or mass reblog every acct is reblogging pictures they previously reblogged. Obviously this is a huge footprint.
Is this a problem within the INCEST module or generally? If you check the UNIQUE option on the reblog module it should NOT reblog a post already reblogged.

Can you confirm the tabs you are using and options specified that causes this (screenshots can be helpful). Also include logs showing duplicate posts being attempted
Rixzo

Post by Rixzo »

Thank you for the reply!

I have sent an email to support with the info you have asked for. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Appears to be your proxy, please change it and see if that works for you.

As for duplicate reblogging, with the UNIQUE option checked on MASS REBLOG tab it works correctly.

As per email, is this a random issue or constant?