Storm Proxies tumblr or dedicated ?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Aturingtest

Storm Proxies tumblr or dedicated ?

Post by Aturingtest »

I have a large pack of rotating proxies but it seems to struggle with 2captcha and even if I do them manually for creating accounts.

So as SP has 50% 0ff atm for 6 months I could buy the 10 pack dedicated ips for cheap
Setup 10 good scraped expired blogs using my gmail accounts
Then add 10 - 15 2nd good scraped expired blogs blogs to them
Each account I'm going to SEO it up nicely and dedicate each to a subject
I think quality over quantity may be the best route forward ?

Do you think that will work ? :)
If it does obviously once they are established and I have proof of concept I can scale up.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Storm Proxies tumblr or dedicated ?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Dedicated SHOULD in theory be better quality. But there is no way to know whether the IPs you get aer blacklisted, have been abused before etc.

But in theory, they should be better. And if not fit for purpose, the provider should replace (although I cannot say if they will)
Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

Thanks Martin, I'm using a VM with VPN to manually create the accounts and sub blogs atm as I'm going for quality over quantity.
Its seems to be a time zone thing with storm proxies, if I auto create using the 15 min rotating say at lunch GMT its fine after about 15:00 it struggles.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

if I auto create using the 15 min rotating say at lunch GMT its fine after about 15:00 it struggles.
strange. Maybe is to do with US users coming online due to time difference so more contention?