Hey

Insert image or gif or video or clickable link on reblog,

thanks
Mark
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New features suggested

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

But I won't lie, since tumblr killed off nsfw blogs, the program basically does not make many sales. It is still maintained and update if existing features break, but with no sales, there is not going to be any new feature updates.
Markxxx

Post by Markxxx »

Hi Martin,

YOu once said:
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm
Same as always, nothing really changed.
Target your audience: follow likes reblogs
Post regular quality content.

If there is less traffic on a site, then you will get less results, but I think tumblr traffic is very niche dependant. Some niches only exist really on tumblr, so tumblr is a great place to target them. Other niches are more represented on other networks, so you will find it a struggle
If so, tumble should be still working and there will be sales.
And I am actually struggling on find a niche, maybe you can enlighten me?

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Markxxx wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm Hi Martin,

YOu once said:
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm
Same as always, nothing really changed.
Target your audience: follow likes reblogs
Post regular quality content.

If there is less traffic on a site, then you will get less results, but I think tumblr traffic is very niche dependant. Some niches only exist really on tumblr, so tumblr is a great place to target them. Other niches are more represented on other networks, so you will find it a struggle
If so, tumble should be still working and there will be sales.
And I am actually struggling on find a niche, maybe you can enlighten me?

thanks
there are, however, most people ran NSFW blogs. Not sure why, maybe there was some popular "guides to profitting on tumblr" that all expunged how easy it is to profit with nsfw by signing up here for affiliates (with their sub affiliate link) and that is what drove most sales. I don't know. However, since NSFW was killed off sales declined / stopped.

We have finite amount of time and have to factor in what is best for the business. If we focused on adding features for a program that doesn't sell, well there would be no more company and no more program. As it stands, the programs that sell, subsidize the maintenance and updates for the tumblr bot, which allows us to offer one time payment programs, rather than charge you $20 a month.