Cannot upload all images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Glassy

Cannot upload all images

Post by Glassy »

I am having problems loading images. I give Tumblingjazz to upload 300 images but it uploads succesfully between 10-15 images and then fails all the others. This happens with all my accounts. Only one thread per time is processed. One private proxy per account. 15-30 secs waiting from one post and the other. 300 images set as max upload all in queue.
Last edited by Glassy on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glassy

Re: Cannot upload all images

Post by Glassy »

actually now not even autofollow works.
sent you the log 65866
afemalebody

Post by afemalebody »

Same here.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I will have to check your logs and get back to you.

But how are you posting the images? to queue? direct to tumblr? Any other settings?
Glassy

Post by Glassy »

I wrote all the settings up there. Here the screenshot Image
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry, yes you did. Was late when I replied.

I see you are trying to post 300 to the queue. That is above the limit I believe

There are limits of how many you can post to the queue. How many you can post per day normally and to queue etc.

I tested on an account that I haven't used for a week and it was working fine.

My guess is you are hitting a limit

If you wait a while, then try and post to queue, do you get the issue?
Glassy

Post by Glassy »

the maximum you can post on queue is 300 images. Before buying Tumblingjazz I was using iMacros and I was always able to upload 300 images. Anyway I downloaded the new version and run post image with these settings:
Now I can upload up to 30 images and then same problem: nothing more. Here the error says

Posting: 1/9390
Posting single image: 91081867262.png with: my tumblr blog
Attempt post: 91081867262 with: my tumblr blog
Crc: C:\MyDirectory\91081867262.png 2762858956
Posting: 1 image to my tumblr blog No Proxy
91081867262.png

Pull posting page with user:my tumblr blog no proxy
Pull: https://www.tumblr.com/new/photo
* ERROR: Pull: https://www.tumblr.com/new/photo: Impossibile risolvere il nome remoto.: 'www.tumblr.com'
* ERROR:-1

Impossibile risolvere il nome remoto.: 'www.tumblr.com'
* FAILED: setuppageuser: my tumblr blog no proxy
* FAILED: post image to my tumblr blog No Proxy
91081867262.png

I sent you the log number: 55237
Glassy

Post by Glassy »

I tried with other accounts different settings proxy and no proxy and the problems is the same. Even with 20 pic in queue. Nothing works it it should.
2 Years I bought this software and always had problems and I see many people have the same problem. SO fix this asap.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Glassy wrote:
2 Years I bought this software and always had problems and I see many people have the same problem. SO fix this asap.
With respect, no you didn't. It was not the same error, and probably wasn't even an error - just limits as this has happened before. Things change. Tumblr is not static. Just because it worked last week doesn't mean it will next week. If it did, I would not have to add updates every week due to tumblr changes to the site, to what can be done and how you do it.

People have said "I cannot post to queue" and it was *proved* it was a limit. I will still bet money on this being a limit as well.

Officially, your Tumblr Queue can store a total of 300 posts at a rate of 50 posts per day.
http://unwrapping.tumblr.com/post/83154 ... -limit-300

So yes you can have a queue of 300, but you can only add 50 a day to it.

Do not use your account for over 24 hours. Do not post/ do not repost. Then post to the queue, 60+ second pauses. I imagine you can post 50 posts to your queue

There are also limits on multiple accounts using the same IP (which I believe was the cause of previous complaints of tumjazz not working. If you have 5 accounts on a single IP, you do not have the same limits as if you were using one account per IP)

So as above, someone said they failed at 30. Had you done anything else in the last 24 HOURS. Either normal posting / posting to queue?

You can prove / disprove this, by, the SECOND you get the error in TumJazz, post via the site tumblr.com, do you get an error message? Please note, this may not work if you detect the error 1-2 hours AFTER it occurs, as by then your limits may have been reset (this was the cause of people insisting previously the issue was tumjazz, but limits. But when I triggered the fail, then INSTANTLY posted manually, tumblr.com failed with the "limiting" error message
Glassy

Post by Glassy »

I never said it was the same problem, but I say since two years this software has a lot of problems that pushed me to use iMacros. Now I started to use it again and I see no improvement have been done. Forum is full of ppl having similar problems.
I tried to follow you "hitting limit" theory so in the last 13 hours I run some tests both manually and through tumjazz.
With Tumblingjazz:
new accounts and old accounts never used since months.
90-95 secs of waiting
1 private proxy per account (clean proxies never used before in tumblr)
stats as this:
Result:
one account uploaded 22 images, one uploaded 6, one did 9 and another one 13 and then all conitnue errors.
Cannot really see what limit I am hitting given the data above stated.

But more important is the Manual test
and here it comes where the "hitting limit" theory makes no sense:
I took the account who uploaded 9 images with Tumjazz before and started to upload manually using the same proxy I used in tumjazz:
Result:
14 minutes and 56 seconds uploaded 58 images manually no stop, no problem, no pop up message about any 50 images limit reached or whatsoever. It makes one post every 15.4 seconds, far less than 90-95 set on tumjazz.
I stopped just because I had enough proves it is not a limit the problem but it appears to be a software problem.