Cannot upload all images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cannot upload all images

Post by martin@rootjazz »

But more important is the Manual test
and here it comes where the "hitting limit" theory makes no sense:
I took the account who uploaded 9 images with Tumjazz before and started to upload manually using the same proxy I used in tumjazz:
Result:
14 minutes and 56 seconds uploaded 58 images manually no stop, no problem, no pop up message about any 50 images limit reached or whatsoever. It makes one post every 15.4 seconds, far less than 90-95 set on tumjazz.
I stopped just because I had enough proves it is not a limit the problem but it appears to be a software problem.
These were to queue? or normal posts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

testing more.

I just posted 50 images to my queue (account has not been used for days, queue was at 0. Success.

I was then able to post another 80 to the queue. Above, it would appear I was mistake, the queue can DRIP 50 posts a day FROM the queue into your tumblr. Not add 50 only a day. So there I was wrong.

I have posted direct to blog and some more to queue .And it is working

So with my account, everything works as I would expect based on the limits. But maybe your account is different. If you want to provide me the account details and some images to post I will test it here and monitor posts in 24 hours. Current queue level whilst posting to queue to see if I can replicate what you say and be outside the limits whether posting via TumJazz or manuall.

If that is ok with you, export the account, if you need to IP AUTH my IP, mail me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
I can send it to you

and hopefully we can get this issue resolved one way or the other
Glassy

Post by Glassy »

I sent you the email with all the info you need.