No plays in soundcloud statistics

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
ovk

No plays in soundcloud statistics

Post by ovk »

Hi, Martin!
I recently purchased a soundcloud manager and tried to increase the number of plays to one of my tracks. For this I use 10 ipv4 private proxies. During the work, the soundcloud manager writes that the plays were successful, but at the same time, none of them were reflected in the soundcloud statistics. Please help me. I don't understand why this is happening?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: No plays in soundcloud statistics

Post by martin@rootjazz »

if the request returns a 200 response, then we can only assume it has worked. SC don't actually send a response stating if the boost will be counted though.

Requests that are counted and ignore all get the exact same response, so we can only assume mark them as successful.

Plays are usually counted quickly, but may take a few minutes to show. Also a hard fresh on the track play may help cntrl+F5

Regards,
Martin
ovk

Post by ovk »

A day has passed, but plays have not appeared on the soundcloud. At the same time, the soundcloud manager has successfully made over 3000 plays. I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening. I bought the program, but it doesn't work as expected. It worries me. Please help me to solve this problem. I am ready to provide you with all the information you need.
ovk

Post by ovk »

Oh, I think I understand what's the matter. The problem was in the proxy. I apologize for being a little emotional in the previous post. I still have one more question: Can I use the soundcloud manager on multiple computers? (I have a free laptop, I could run the program there so I don't use the main computer for playing)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ovk wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:23 am A day has passed, but plays have not appeared on the soundcloud. At the same time, the soundcloud manager has successfully made over 3000 plays.
3000 plays with 10 proxies? That would be 300 per IP, which is a lot. In what time period? That might have something to do with it

I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening.
Me as well. I am sure we will get to the bottom of it eventually. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to find the answer. It is an investigation of have an idea, test it, does it work: yes / no > try something else. Ruling things / aspect in an our as applicable.
I bought the program, but it doesn't work as expected. It worries me.
I do offer my apologies for inconveniences, but with this kind of work things are not 100% working 100% of the time for 100% of users due to the myriad of input differences. But I am sure we can solve it

ovk wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:18 pm Oh, I think I understand what's the matter. The problem was in the proxy.
How so? Any thing you found out please let me know as it all allows me to help others who may be in a similar position at a later date
I apologize for being a little emotional in the previous post.
No apology required. As you said, you bought a program to do (x) and it didn't. I can understand your frustration 100%
I still have one more question: Can I use the soundcloud manager on multiple computers? (I have a free laptop, I could run the program there so I don't use the main computer for playing)

Your license is good for you to install on *three* machines. We understand most users have a desktop, laptop and perhaps want to run it on a VPS server as well. This is a trust agreement that you use it on *your* machines and not give a copy to friends.

If you need to *remove* an install from one machine so you can install on a new machine:

https://rootjazz.com/resetlicense.html

Enter your license and all existing licenses are removed, freeing up your license to install on any machines you want

Regards,
Martin
ovk

Post by ovk »

Hi, Martin!
Thank you for your answers!
About the problem with the proxy: I bought access to 10 proxies with logins and passwords. As I wrote earlier, they allowed plays in the soundcloud manager, but these plays were not displayed in the soundcloud statistics. To make sure that they are not working correctly, I tried to launch public proxies. Using public proxies, I was able to make several plays and they were immediately displayed on the site. I realized that the problem was not in the program, but in those 10 private proxies. I have sent these proxies to you in a personal message. They will work for another 28 days. You can test them if you like. You may be able to figure out why they are not suitable for soundcloud manager.
Thank you again for your responsiveness and for your answers! I have already purchased access to 1000 proxies on another site and now everything works perfectly!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

So it does sound like Soundcloud have blacklisted those IPs.

IF you only want plays, what may be a better idea than purchasing static IPs, is to buy a package that gives you access to a pool of IPs. You connect on a single IP but the provider routes you out of their network on a random IP from a pool of say 20k. This gives you access to a greater range of IPs.

I know storm proxies:
https://stormproxies.com/rotating_reverse_proxies.html

have a cheap(ish) package. However, due to this they are widely used / abused so many IPs may be blocked by soundcloud. I haven't tested / used them, but was told they worked well years ago. Maybe they still do? Maybe not.

Similar reverse connect / back connect / residential proxy packages exist from other companies, although I don't have any links for them