Best Proxies

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
circuit95

Best Proxies

Post by circuit95 »

Hello All,

So the question of proxies and which ones make sense for which action comes up often...

As of right now, for account controls (Account creation, F/UF, favoriting etc..) which form of proxy is best? (Don't say 4G just bc its obvious LOL Something tells me SoundCloud isn't as strict as IG these days.)

I'm getting tired of validating these shitty public proxies as well - which form of proxy is best for boosting plays?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Best Proxies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What do you mean best?
Purely the highest quality?
Or an inbetween of price and quality?

But really there isn't a best. You can get 100 proxies from the same company and 50 are good and 50 are not, or some other proportion. Generally though, the best are the more expensive.

But you're right SC are not as strict as IG.

As for suggestions, I don't really have any as I don't test proxies. I have some test proxies I have had for 5+ years and they work for my testing needs.

Ultimately, you need to buy some test and see how they work for your needs. But if you are using public proxies for accounts > F/U (wow I didn't even know people still tried to use public proxies for this) any , literally ANY purchase proxies you get will be 100000x better