User Active Filter Not Working

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
mjortiz116

User Active Filter Not Working

Post by mjortiz116 »

Hey,
I recently realized that none of my follow actions are completing because I have a filter on for user active in last number of days. When i follow followers of without any filter there is no issue. But when I set the number of days, i receive this error:

* FAILED active filter as no logged actions of profile can be found (user has not liked/commented/reposted anything so we cannot check for most recent activity!

Not sure if this applies to any of the other filter options
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: User Active Filter Not Working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

FAILED active filter as no logged actions of profile can be found (user has not liked/commented/reposted anything so we cannot check for most recent activity!
The log is clear. The program could NOT find anything with a date to check if the account is active, so is assumed account hasn't done anything so is inactive.

Did you check the profiles and confirm they have / have not been active?
mjortiz116

Post by mjortiz116 »

Hey thanks for the reply. I have checked some of the profiles in the log. They all have activity. You are saying that this error means that it cannot find any dates at all to determine if the account is active? I have been using this program for years and have always set this filter but right now it is not following anyone at all. The same process will run for hours and I get the same error message and not one successful follow.

Some of the activity on the profile were beyond the number of days set in my filter but you are saying this error indicates that the program cannot determine whether the accounts have any activity at all on them, correct? If that is the case then there may be an issue.
mjortiz116

Post by mjortiz116 »

Just to add to this. I ran a new follow action and set the active days to 1000 and still I get this error and not one follow has been made. Appears to be an issue with the program.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mjortiz116 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:34 am Hey thanks for the reply. I have checked some of the profiles in the log. They all have activity. You are saying that this error means that it cannot find any dates at all to determine if the account is active?
Soundcloud does give the date user last active, it has to be worked out from likes / reposts / actions with a date. IT could be they haven't done any of these, or SC have changed the format so the program cannot extract it.

I will investigate and get back to you

I have been using this program for years and have always set this filter but right now it is not following anyone at all. The same process will run for hours and I get the same error message and not one successful follow.
Unfortunately, things change, SC change how their site works which breaks functionality. I wish they didn't as then I would have to constantly update the programs - but alas they do.
mjortiz116

Post by mjortiz116 »

Ok, let me know if there is an update.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

now checking on this
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Found and fixed the issue.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin