*** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

omeany2 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:44 pm That said, they have started really cracking down since they started to push "Reposts by SoundCloud."
Reposts by soundcloud are different to normal reposts?
. I'm gonna Hodl the accounts I have left for a little while till the dust settles.
That is the recommended action currently
apathybear

Post by apathybear »

How do the community here feel about just using the scraper functionality of SC Manager?

I don't use login accounts BUT I also don't typically use proxies (they seems to be really slow for me). Should I be concerned about potential IP block?
mal73

Post by mal73 »

I don't use login accounts BUT I also don't typically use proxies (they seems to be really slow for me). Should I be concerned about potential IP block?
I think it's never a good idea to use your private IP to do any kind of scraping. I would recommend investing in good proxies or at least using a VPN when scraping stuff.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

apathybear wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:25 pm How do the community here feel about just using the scraper functionality of SC Manager?

Scraping without accounts, is the same as if you opened a private / incognito window in your browser and manually ran the scrapes. For normal usage it is fine. But if you are run long intensive scrapes, probably not a good idea, especially in the current climate when it seems SC are going after bots
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok so seems have got the encrypted value automated. Going to start running tests to see how things go
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/download.html
https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

WARNING.
This is a testing release, issues may still remain. Use are your own risk. If accounts are important to you, I would advise you to wait a few days for further feedback to come in

Regards,
Martin
Just A User

Post by Just A User »

Few weeks ago you could easily create some unverified accounts, make some likes/reposts and follow maybe 60-70 random user.
Even after weeks, these accounts were still alive. I updated my SCM and tied this again with fresh private proxies. After 1hour 3/3 banned.
Tried again with verified accs. 30/20/10 follows (no likes/reposts) - banned after 1hour. So this is not working anymore and is the same as before the update. Besides the signature changes I guess the limit for new accs decreased significantly. The daily/week/month follow limit for old accs will probably also be extremely low now.
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 pm https://soundcloudmanager.com/download.html
https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

WARNING.
This is a testing release, issues may still remain. Use are your own risk. If accounts are important to you, I would advise you to wait a few days for further feedback to come in

Regards,
Martin
Currently waiting for feedback... anyone tried this yet?
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:27 pm ok so seems have got the encrypted value automated. Going to start running tests to see how things go
Another problem, I tried to reload accounts, out of 300 I was able to add only 50 to the program, other accounts can’t log in.

They probably block Internet connection like that, because i distributed the Internet through the phone, i was able to add another 15 accs and connection from phone was also blocked.
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

And through browsers normally enters, even without a captcha in these accounts.