*** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shantu95

Re: *** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Post by shantu95 »

not ready yet for followers..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Just A User wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:00 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:41 pm
Just A User wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:40 pm

I wish I could report something good, but this is unfortunately not the case.
Same setup - Same result. Within 1hour 2/2 banned.
I did not followed manually in my browser this time, because the accs i've created are still alive.
So new accounts created in the program, verified to gmail, perform (a?) follows in (b?) timeperiod and got banned in (c?)

What were (a) (b) (c)?

oh and proxies / local IP?
Correct. Created yesterday with SCM (5 in total) on my local IP, did nothing with them and checked this morning if they are still alive. Yes they are, so I started following with 2 accs 50 people in 3-4minutes. Just 1hour later - banned. The other three accs i've created yesterday are still alive. All accouns are verified.

If I would start following with those three accs manually in my browser, they don't getting banned.
If I do this with SCM - banned in 1 hour (there are no difference - local IP/proxies verified/unverified) - tested!
Using SCM for following - banned / Following without SCM - all good

I'll send you the three accs

Regards
thanks, now about to test
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:09 pm Just tested all my accounts I was testing yesterday. 100% still working and valid.
tested accounts were testing end of last week 100% still working and valid for me
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

Why so few people write about this problem? Or is everything fine for everyone and it also works ???
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:23 pm Why so few people write about this problem? Or is everything fine for everyone and it also works ???
It is definitely not working for me.

Using the SCM follow action = 100% certain account deletion, usually within 1 hour.

Not sure what Martin is doing to get different results.

I am using Version: 3.5.9.064
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:23 pm Why so few people write about this problem? Or is everything fine for everyone and it also works ???
It definitely is NOT affecting everyone. Everyone got the emails, it went out as an urgent warning to all customers, so people are aware to look out for it and come to this post to discuss it.

But as per my tests, it does not effect the accounts I signed up. The test accounts I got were banned within the hour after 10+ follows. But afterwards I blasted 50 follows with my accounts and no issue.

So perhaps there is something to do with signup + follows, as you said you signup and follow manually no issue, so something must be wrong with follows, but as it doesn't effect everyone, I don't know.

Still none the wiser than I was last week.

Current score

Soundcloud 2: Rootjazz 0

:(
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:16 pm
It definitely is NOT affecting everyone. Everyone got the emails, it went out as an urgent warning to all customers, so people are aware to look out for it and come to this post to discuss it.

But as per my tests, it does not effect the accounts I signed up. The test accounts I got were banned within the hour after 10+ follows. But afterwards I blasted 50 follows with my accounts and no issue.

So perhaps there is something to do with signup + follows, as you said you signup and follow manually no issue, so something must be wrong with follows, but as it doesn't effect everyone, I don't know.

Current score

bro,
are you working to fix this follow issue now??
i know you can fix this..
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:16 pm It definitely is NOT affecting everyone. Everyone got the emails, it went out as an urgent warning to all customers, so people are aware to look out for it and come to this post to discuss it.

Current score

Did you sign up your 'test accounts' manually or use the SCM account creator?

All my test accounts have been created using the SCM acct creator.

They get insta-banned after using the SCM follow action.
Doesn't matter if it's one follow, or ten follows.
Doesn't matter if the account is 1 hour old or 2 weeks old.

They can do other actions (likes,reposts,comments) without issue.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

Quality1 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:27 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:16 pm It definitely is NOT affecting everyone. Everyone got the emails, it went out as an urgent warning to all customers, so people are aware to look out for it and come to this post to discuss it.

Current score

Did you sign up your 'test accounts' manually or use the SCM account creator?

All my test accounts have been created using the SCM acct creator.

They get insta-banned after using the SCM follow action.
Doesn't matter if it's one follow, or ten follows.
Doesn't matter if the account is 1 hour old or 2 weeks old.

They can do other actions (likes,reposts,comments) without issue.
Yes you are 100% right..
I am also facing same thing..
It doesn't matter 1 follow or 10 follow..
It will be banned in a few mins after follow action..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

my accounts I have been testing previously. 100% fine.

Created new accounts this morning.
Followed 10
100% banned.

Going to try some new drastic things. All being well updates ready for testing end of the day. Will keep you posted.