Issue with Application, Help needed

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
youmeyou

Issue with Application, Help needed

Post by youmeyou »

Hi,
I'm receiving this error since yesterday, after trying to filter out some countries in proxy section. since then I'm not able to use any function in app. I've tried to uninstall the app to get back to default, but no chance, all my data has been saved even after reinstalling..
any idea how to fix it ?

Thank you,

Version: soundcloudmanagersetup_v3.55264

*ERROR: userstream: Unable to cast object type 'WebProxyWrapper" to type 'System.Net.WebProxy".
*ERROR: userstream: Unable to cast object type 'WebProxyWrapper" to type 'System.Net.WebProxy".
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Issue with Application, Help needed

Post by martin@rootjazz »

youmeyou wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:01 am Hi,
I'm receiving this error since yesterday, after trying to filter out some countries in proxy section. since then I'm not able to use any function in app.
Can you explain exactly what you did? Tried to filter in / out? What did you set?

I assume once you removed the filters the issue remains.

Now this is strange regardless, as the proxy filter section does not effect any other part of the program. I think most likely that is just a coincedence.

I've tried to uninstall the app to get back to default, but no chance, all my data has been saved even after reinstalling..
any idea how to fix it ?
To start fresh you would need to delete / rename your database folder:

%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\

go to the above directory and remove / rename the "database" folder
Thank you,
When does this occur?
What proxies are you trying to use? If any

Can you submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
youmeyou

Re: Issue with Application, Help needed

Post by youmeyou »

Thank you for respond martin, I have just submitted the log
that error happens when I set to follow users or listen tracks.

after filtering out the country in proxy and seeing the error, i removed the filter and the same issue happens..
I don't use any other proxy other than the one in application..

i have followed what you recommended to start fresh but unfortunately still the same error after reinstalling and removing data from appdata. roaming.rootjazz.

Im not using any other proxy other than the one in the app..