You are not authorized to perform that action because your account is not confirmed.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
gorvie

You are not authorized to perform that action because your account is not confirmed.

Post by gorvie »

I keep getting this message You are not authorized to perform that action because your account is not confirmed.

Even after buying aged accounts (2 years) once i try using them to comment i run into this error.

Im using private proxys $1 each

Never had this issue.
What gives?
gorvie

Re: You are not authorized to perform that action because your account is not confirmed.

Post by gorvie »

It seems all my older accounts are hitting this notice,

Whats my best workaround, etc? How can i verify account without email?
gorvie

Re: You are not authorized to perform that action because your account is not confirmed.

Post by gorvie »

I am trying to comment and then hit this notice. The accounts were previously not having this issue. It seems they are all getting it now.
jblue

Post by jblue »

same for me all my accounts i have had for years and before this last update where all commenting and doing fine
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Log into the account in your browser and confirm what happens. The "not confirmed" message is the response from SC, so could be a bug there side.
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

I am seeing this message a lot as well. It's happening on accounts that have been confirmed for 2+ years.
Is SC making old accounts re-confirm???
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

I just checked out one of my accounts through a browser.
They are saying I need to verify the email address even though it's been verified for 2+yrs.
I left a comment with this account as of 4 months ago.
gorvie

Post by gorvie »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 pm Log into the account in your browser and confirm what happens. The "not confirmed" message is the response from SC, so could be a bug there side.
It shows when i sign in directly as well. Seems like they making old accounts go through re verification or something
jblue

Post by jblue »

best to stop using accounts to comment cause they will ban those accounts software is now only good for repost likes and follows until they break that function then software will be no good i have lost over 1500 good accounts i have had for years due to this api issue getting accounts band
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Quality1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:24 pm I just checked out one of my accounts through a browser.
They are saying I need to verify the email address even though it's been verified for 2+yrs.
I left a comment with this account as of 4 months ago.
gorvie wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:42 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 pm Log into the account in your browser and confirm what happens. The "not confirmed" message is the response from SC, so could be a bug there side.
It shows when i sign in directly as well. Seems like they making old accounts go through re verification or something

ok, so seems like is something new with Soundcloud.

If you can send me some accounts for testing (ideally 3) will look at firing reverification attempts.

If you do NOT have access to the pop emails for existing emails, then you can probably try and CHANGE EMAIL and set as primary which will trigger a verification of the new specified email