Multiple Account Management

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
pyslarash

Multiple Account Management

Post by pyslarash »

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how I can do this thing:

I have 100 accounts that repost a track of mine (I figured out how to do the repost). What I want to do is to make each of the accounts follow 100 people a day (follow followers of an account I select), so it means they need to follow 10,000 accounts daily total (100 people a day per 100 accounts). When they reach 2000 followers, unfollow everyone they follow. Then they repeat everything again. These accounts should not follow the same people; they shouldn't follow each other either.

To filter out the people to follow: I don't want to follow anyone who doesn't have a profile photo.

What function of the Soundcloud Manager I should utilize?

Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Account Management

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What I want to do is to make each of the accounts follow 100 people a day (follow followers of an account I select),
Firstly, consider what you are trying to do
10k a day
70k a week
300k a month

Trying to do that from a single input source requires a lot of scraping for a single profile. How many real users search 300k results from a single source?

But assuming you are aware of that and have your sources ready.

you want to select SHARED ACTION (or term to that effect) on follow tab. That way all your accounts will perform the follows in a single action and not follow the same profiles.

I would recommend you set perhaps 100 target accounts. So you can pull 100 results from each target each day. You can bulk create these actions by using a filepath as your search input to bulk create accounts
When they reach 2000 followers, unfollow everyone they follow.
Best way to go about this is to assume, each account follows 100 a day, so 2000 is after 20 days. I would suggest you change that to every 10 days, run an unfollow action to only unfollow those followed for 10 days, so you are not unfollow 2000 in one go. Better yet, do it more often. But if you want the 2000, then set it for 20 days.

Regards,
Martin