Repost Songs From List

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost Songs From List

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:54 pm Sorry Martin, this solution didnt work. The actions are still being marked as complete within a few minutes.
As I said, the program thinks all lines have been processed so is removing previously processed items and nothing is left remaining.

but it would actually be okay for the accounts to repost the same item eventually. After every song has been reposted at least once,
that is not an option, not going to be possible unless you process the complete file in one action.
the process should continue and any accounts that haven't reposted it will. It used to work like this before, but if that is impossible now,
Because you have completed the file
Clearer example maybe: 100 songs on the list, 100 accounts checked. Max repost set to 500. Each song is reposted by each account once, Instead of action completing, the accounts will pick another song to repost. So in total each account will have reposted 5 random different songs in completely different orders.
You could maybe do it with repeats

Create an action to process 100 items (length of file)
Repeat every 1 minutes
5 repeats max
Repost once (unique) UNCHECKED
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Ok I will try that thank you
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

repeats haven't worked either. Also how would one set it to repeat every Minute when there is only hourly option?

Lastly, you are saying the the only way for it to run like it did before, is to use a completely new list of songs that none of the accounts have reposted before, then run it as a complete action. For example, set the max repost set to 10000 so I can have the accounts repost as many songs since the list can only be used once.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hubbahubba wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 am repeats haven't worked either. Also how would one set it to repeat every Minute when there is only hourly option?
Create the action,
then withit in WAITING status you would need to RIGHT CLICK > EDIT ACTION > set the repeat every minutes option
Lastly, you are saying the the only way for it to run like it did before, is to use a completely new list of songs that none of the accounts have reposted
yes, if you set UNIQUE (action once) on and all items have been processed, then you need new tracks that have not been processed.

This is because, if you turn unique OFF, there is no way to stop it processing some tracks 2,3, or 10 times and other tracks perhaps 0. It will just repost whatever tracks are in the file for the requested num_reposts.
before, then run it as a complete action. For example, set the max repost set to 10000 so I can have the accounts repost as many songs since the list can only be used once.
however if you turn unique off and run the action on the complete file, then each action will repost each track once.
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

This is because, if you turn unique OFF, there is no way to stop it processing some tracks 2,3, or 10 times and other tracks perhaps 0. It will just repost whatever tracks are in the file for the requested num_reposts.
This is what I want to happen. Its okay if a track gets processed multiple times, because it will be in a different order on each account which serves my purpose. This is how it use to work, but now the action keeps getting marked as completed in little to no time at all.
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

I have tried again with new accounts but the action is failing because 1 out of 100 acccounts can't login due to a proxy problem. Shouldn't the program automatically try with the next account?

Log ID: 90183
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the first account (used for the search) must work. For the reposts accounts can fail and next one is tried, but for search, the account must be working
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Ok I understand. Thank you Martin!