Repost Songs From List

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
hubbahubba

Repost Songs From List

Post by hubbahubba »

Hello lately I have been having trouble reposting each song from a list of tracks using my all accounts. I have merged the logs but nothing is happening. The action runs for about 10 seconds then says Complete even though none of the accounts have reposted anything. When it works properly the accounts will randomly select a song from the list and repost it. Used to work fine, but now I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Log ID: 20191102
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost Songs From List

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you sent me the date, not the logs ID :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

:lol: sorry about that, LOG ID : 83629
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hubbahubba wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:07 pm :lol: sorry about that, LOG ID : 83629
lol :)

Downloading now. They are quite large so may take a while to download. Will get back to you as soon as I have got them and checked through them

Regards,
Martin
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Thanks Martin! I really appreciate it. If you need any more information to make things easier please let me know
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

do you always use the same file?

Logs indicate all items have been processed. If you want to repeat the same items in the file do NOT check the UNIQUE option
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Yes usually, because the file holds many many songs. So even if 100 accounts have reposted one song, another 100 accounts havent reposted that song yet, so they still should. Also there is no "unique actions only" on this tab. Only Repost track once, play track, like track, download track, follow user etc. I have tried with "repost track once" , and without "repost track once." Action still finishes in less than a minute even though their hundreds of songs that can still be reposted across the accounts.

When it works, I will use 1000 accounts and 500 songs in a list for example. It helps the accounts look more realistic because they won't all repost the same song at the same time. One account will pick a song at random and repost it while another account will pick another song at random and repost it. Even if 2 accounts end up reposting the same song, the order will be different so it still looks good.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hubbahubba wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:45 pm Also there is no "unique actions only" on this tab. Only Repost track once
That's the one
I have tried with "repost track once" , and without "repost track once." Action still finishes in less than a minute even though their hundreds of songs that can still be reposted across the accounts.
Please clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
Make sure that repost tracks once is NOT checked
Then try and recreate the action, it should run. If not submit logs please
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

PLEASE TRY AND NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

When it works, I will use 1000 accounts and 500 songs in a list for example. It helps the accounts look more realistic because they won't all repost the same song at the same time. One account will pick a song at random and repost it while another account will pick another song at random and repost it. Even if 2 accounts end up reposting the same song, the order will be different so it still looks good.
If you DO NOT want to have your accounts process the same items:

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ADD
What this does is sync all select accounts togeth their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Sorry Martin, this solution didnt work. The actions are still being marked as complete within a few minutes.

I don't know if I am explaining properly, but it would actually be okay for the accounts to repost the same item eventually. After every song has been reposted at least once, the process should continue and any accounts that haven't reposted it will. It used to work like this before, but if that is impossible now, it would be a great feature.

Clearer example maybe: 100 songs on the list, 100 accounts checked. Max repost set to 500. Each song is reposted by each account once, Instead of action completing, the accounts will pick another song to repost. So in total each account will have reposted 5 random different songs in completely different orders.

LOG ID: 52053