Comments one profile x 9999 days

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Comments one profile x 9999 days

Post by Bartekef »

Hey I'm sending comments to list of profiles (.txt file with profile urls) and I have user filter > Track By Artist Once Every X Days (9999 days) checked.

I'm trying to comment on recent track of each user from my list and never comment on tracks of the same user twice, yet I discovered that it comments on tracks of the same user.

I process the same action of the same .txt file each day, and it turns out it would comment on same users' tracks (day 1 one comment on track, day 2 comment on different track etc.) instead of skipping this user as processed before.

This is my exact setup: Image

These are logs (last day only): 91112
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Comments one profile x 9999 days

Post by martin@rootjazz »

do you what profile it commented on twice? If so can you let me know, here or email if private:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Also, was the duplication in the SAME action, or over multiple actions? (if you know)
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:34 pm do you what profile it commented on twice? IfI so can you let me know, here or email if private:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Also, was the duplication in the SAME action, or over multiple actions? (if you know)
I sent the email. And I think it wasn't in the same action as comments were posted in different days.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Bartekef wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 am Hey I'm sending comments to list of profiles (.txt file with profile urls) and I have user filter > Track By Artist Once Every X Days (9999 days) checked.

I'm trying to comment on recent track of each user from my list and never comment on tracks of the same user twice, yet I discovered that it comments on tracks of the same user.

I process the same action of the same .txt file each day, and it turns out it would comment on same users' tracks (day 1 one comment on track, day 2 comment on different track etc.) instead of skipping this user as processed before.

This is my exact setup: Image

These are logs (last day only): 91112
Hey I post here to not create the new thread; I try to perform exact same action but it won't perform comments at all. I put .txt file of soundcloud urls (profile links, 1400 total) and it was supposed to comment on recent track (it used to before) and now it doesn't. All I get is:

"Remaining items: 1400
Remaining items: 1400
Remaining items: 1400
(...) infinite loop"

Can you please take a look at logs and see what's wrong?
LOGS: 77247

I do exactly this thing: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7504&p=53747#p53747

Thank you

Edit:
When I try to DM, its the same. It's 1600 remaining, 1600 remaining, then 1599 remaining... and it just counts down lol.

Logs: 68827
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:34 pm

Hey I quote just in case you didn't see it as I didn't create a new post.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

seems my reply didn't work yesterday. I have logs and am looking into it

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The "Remaining items" log isn't an infinite, it is not erroneously logging after each item in the list being checked. It should log AFTER the loop completes, but was logging within the wrong block so was logging each item, so it there were 1000 items you get 1000 logs, if 10k items 10k logs.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready. But in the mean time, it is not going to cause an issue for the action, just perhaps increase the checking by (items) x (0.01seconds) for the time the log takes to write to disk (or whatever the time for a logline to be logged (not much))

Regards,
Martin
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:00 pm The "Remaining items" log isn't an infinite, it is not erroneously logging after each item in the list being checked. It should log AFTER the loop completes, but was logging within the wrong block so was logging each item, so it there were 1000 items you get 1000 logs, if 10k items 10k logs.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready. But in the mean time, it is not going to cause an issue for the action, just perhaps increase the checking by (items) x (0.01seconds) for the time the log takes to write to disk (or whatever the time for a logline to be logged (not much))

Regards,
Martin
Okay thank you, so I will run it and wait for the fix. So it will comment only on recent, right?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bartekef wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:06 pm
Okay thank you, so I will run it and wait for the fix. So it will comment only on recent, right?
all being well :)