Action .txt processed items file

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Action .txt processed items file

Post by Bartekef »

Hey I noticed that for every action I do in Instadub on items from .txt (for example - DMs to list of profiles in .txt) the program would create new .txt after every action, which have remaining items in it.

For example, I have list of 1000 URLs (.txt). I run action - send 50 dms. It send, then it saves new .txt file which has 950 items that are left, so next time I process the same action on the same .txt file, it would just process on the rest 950 items from the newly created file.

I believe it's to save time, so program would not go through the same items and skip them every time we process action on the same list.

So, any chance you could add this to Soundcloud Manager too?
(I'm sending comments to big list and it's going on already processed items and program is skipping them what takes some time).

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Action .txt processed items file

Post by martin@rootjazz »

(I'm sending comments to big list and it's going on already processed items and program is skipping them what takes some time).
The skipping of already processed items should take a few seconds and be removed at the start of the action. Are they not as it sounds like they are causing the action to be seriously delayed?

As to the custom updatable file (instadub feature). Request noted
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 pm
The skipping of already processed items should take a few seconds and be removed at the start of the action. Are they not as it sounds like they are causing the action to be seriously delayed?

As to the custom updatable file (instadub feature). Request noted
Yes it might take few seconds but times thousand could make difference. Thank you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

No, I mean skipping a few thousand would take a few seconds, not per item.

Can you submit logs showing this, it sounds like something is not working correctly
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:48 pm No, I mean skipping a few thousand would take a few seconds, not per item.

Can you submit logs showing this, it sounds like something is not working correctly
Tried to replicate it now but couldn't when it will happen again I will thank you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, let me know
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:03 pm ok, let me know
Well it's not skipping action but following happened so I thought that would be good to post it here as it has the same outcome (pauses where it don't have to I believe):
Nothing scraped for: https://soundcloud.com/jzah-2
Pause for: 475 seconds
And another issue (also did pause, and I don't know why timed out as well)
* SUCCESS: Like: https://soundcloud.com/donatello305/no- ... odjfinesse with: xxx
* SUCCESS: Like before: https://soundcloud.com/donatello305/no- ... odjfinesse
Made: 0 of limit: 70: action: Track Comment: using: xxx
* ERROR: Problem occurred during posting: The operation has timed out.
Pause for: 494 seconds
Logs: 56679
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:03 pm ok, let me know
Well it's not skipping action but following happened so I thought that would be good to post it here as it has the same outcome (pauses where it don't have to I believe):
Nothing scraped for: https://soundcloud.com/jzah-2
Pause for: 475 seconds
And another issue (also did pause, and I don't know why timed out as well)
* SUCCESS: Like: https://soundcloud.com/donatello305/no- ... odjfinesse with: xxx
* SUCCESS: Like before: https://soundcloud.com/donatello305/no- ... odjfinesse
Made: 0 of limit: 70: action: Track Comment: using: xxx
* ERROR: Problem occurred during posting: The operation has timed out.
Pause for: 494 seconds
Logs: 56679

Edit:

I ran the action for the night and it took 12 hours to process, 50 items per account, (with pause 400-500 seconds), so it should've take 7 hours maximum (if every pause was 500 seconds). It's not really that big problem for me, but if someone was to comment 100-150 daily that could be an issue.

Logs: 13900
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Look at your logs, LOTS of tracks are filtered, you cannot expect your action to take num_items x pause when the search routine has to ignore 20/30/40% of tracks. Fitlering takes longer, the more strict the filter, the longer it will take.

Before running an big action, run a test of 20 items. How many are filtered? use that to decide whether your search + filter is a good mix. It is possible to set filters that will just ignore 90+% of results, this means it is a bad search as there are not many results to meet filter
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ERROR: Problem occurred during posting: The operation has timed out.
This means the network failed (99/100 that means proxy if used)