Play Tracks with Accounts Feature

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
amazing569

Play Tracks with Accounts Feature

Post by amazing569 »

Anyone successfully using the Play Tracks with Accounts Feature? My plays increaser works when I scrape proxies but when I try to run up plays with the accounts I have, it does not work. The accounts are able to perform all other actions such as follows, unfollows, favorites, and unfollows without an issue so I do not think it is a proxy problem. I also tried to assign two of my private virgin Instagram proxies to two accounts that have never been used before and then run Play Tracks with Accounts Feature. Still no luck. Anyone else experiencing this?
prape300

Re: Play Tracks with Accounts Feature

Post by prape300 »

I came to the forum looking for help with the same feature. I'm unable to add proxies to any accounts and the search seems weird too. Does the feature not work anymore?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Play Tracks with Accounts Feature

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry seems I completely missed this post. I did actually look into account plays this week as someone was reporting via email it wasn't work. Worked fine here 100% successful. User then came back and said "oops my proxies were not working because I haven't paid for them this month".
I came to the forum looking for help with the same feature. I'm unable to add proxies to any accounts and the search seems weird too. Does the feature not work anymore?
Not entirely sure I understand your issue. You cannot ASSIGN PROXIES to accounts?

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control
CHECK the accounts you want to update
Under the accounts list control, you will see a link
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts

And what search seems weird? proxy search? account plays search? something else?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin