I need help with Direct Messages

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
ohad179

I need help with Direct Messages

Post by ohad179 »

Hi guys ,
So I'll explain what I'm doing,
I'm following after some channels and then message the users that that channels reposted . 10 DM'S per 3 hours.
I'm kinda lost with doing In using Soundcloud Manager and need help with making it automatically because It's a lot of work to do It manually.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I need help with Direct Messages

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ohad179 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:54 pm Hi guys ,
I'm following after some channels and then message the users that that channels reposted . 10 DM'S per 3 hours.
I'm kinda lost with doing In using Soundcloud Manager and need help with making it automatically because It's a lot of work to do It manually.
So you need to build a search that returns the REPOSTED tracks from the profile targeted.

Look at CUSTOM SEARCH / SEARCH BUILDER function.

You can build the search you want with the steps:

User reposted

This will return the tracks that the targeted user has reposted.

Then just set your DM action up as usual (set your message). Set your limits / pauses / repeat pattern.
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

Thanks for fast reply appreciate It !
I just tried to do this but I got an error - http://prntscr.com/ofvget
what should I do next?
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:16 pm
ohad179 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:54 pm Hi guys ,
So you need to build a search that returns the REPOSTED tracks from the profile targeted.

Look at CUSTOM SEARCH / SEARCH BUILDER function.

You can build the search you want with the steps:

User reposted

This will return the tracks that the targeted user has reposted.

Then just set your DM action up as usual (set your message). Set your limits / pauses / repeat pattern.
sorry for double messaging forgot the Quote feature man .

Thanks for fast reply appreciate It !
what should I do next?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ohad179 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm Thanks for fast reply appreciate It !
what should I do next?
As the dialog says, your search outputs a TRACK, but the function you are on works with PROFILES.

So if you are on the FOLLOW tab, your search will output a track, you cannot FOLLOW a track, so you need to add an extra step to get the artist from the track (step = artist of track) or you can get profiles from teh track in a different way, perhaps LIKERS.

Look at the output / input type for each step, it will say : PROFILE / TRACK. You must make your search end in the correct type
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:00 pm
what should I do next?
As the dialog says, your search outputs a TRACK, but the function you are on works with PROFILES.

So if you are on the FOLLOW tab, your search will output a track, you cannot FOLLOW a track, so you need to add an extra step to get the artist from the track (step = artist of track) or you can get profiles from teh track in a different way, perhaps LIKERS.

Look at the output / input type for each step, it will say : PROFILE / TRACK. You must make your search end in the correct type
H man tried to run this but the app always crashing and then exiting ...
Every time I try to do something bit special In the app It's crushing and I'm not happy with that.. What we can do about It ?
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

and also when It crushed the app deleted the history of the stream for my projects and makes me mess..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ohad179 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:29 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:00 pm
what should I do next?

H man tried to run this but the app always crashing and then exiting ...
Every time I try to do something bit special In the app It's crushing and I'm not happy with that..
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin

What we can do about It ?
Provide details so we can understand what exactly is going wrong and fix it. But will need to know EXACTLY what you are doing and how you are doing it and what goes wrong in the program that causes the crash, as the program most definintely should not crash out and in fact is quite rare. Things fail all the time, but should fail "nicely"

So please do read the above thread and submit your issue in as much detail and provide everything relevant requested

Regards,
Martin