Mobile Plays

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mobile Plays

Post by martin@rootjazz »

No doesn't work with mobile UA. In fact SC detect mobile UA and show a different site the program does not work with.

Desktop browsers only supported
haroldjohnson

Post by haroldjohnson »

it says i dont have permission to change this file when i try to change user agent, also how does the bot pick which user agent to use when doing plays if there are mulitple, does it pick one randomly?
haroldjohnson

Post by haroldjohnson »

im pretty sure you have to add user agents by editing the data folder in this folder

%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\data

am i correct?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

haroldjohnson wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:58 pm it says i dont have permission to change this file when i try to change user agent, also how does the bot pick which user agent to use when doing plays if there are mulitple, does it pick one randomly?
Create a new file in a different location on your machine. Then copy it to the program files location.
haroldjohnson

Post by haroldjohnson »

you said mobile ua dont work anyways right?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

haroldjohnson wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:49 pm you said mobile ua dont work anyways right?
No, as Soundcloud will (or did) redirect you to a different site which the program does not automate. But you can try it and check the logs to see what happens