How to cancel follow task that was setup using the "Run Daily" checkbox?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
maticc

How to cancel follow task that was setup using the "Run Daily" checkbox?

Post by maticc »

When setting up a Follow Followers Of task, there's a checkbox in lower right corner to "Run Daily" (at set time of day).

If that is checked, the task repeats to infinity. I can't figure out where I can view these tasks to Cancel it permanently after being created?

Also, what is the best way to "reset" the program so all databases/settings/tasks etc are removed, giving the user a brand new start/clean slate?

Thanks, and forgive me for my basic questions. Far from a power user, only quietly managing two accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to cancel follow task that was setup using the "Run Daily" checkbox?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

maticc wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 am When setting up a Follow Followers Of task, there's a checkbox in lower right corner to "Run Daily" (at set time of day).

If that is checked, the task repeats to infinity. I can't figure out where I can view these tasks to Cancel it permanently after being created?
When the action is in PROCESSING mode, right click it > select CANCEL
with action in WAITING mode, right click > delete or click it and press DELETE on your keyboard
Also, what is the best way to "reset" the program so all databases/settings/tasks etc are removed, giving the user a brand new start/clean slate?
goto
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\

find the folder "database" delete. That will delete EVERYTHING, next time you run the program , it will be as new
Thanks, and forgive me for my basic questions. Far from a power user, only quietly managing two accounts
No worries, that is what I am here for, to answer your questions :)