can be occupied soundclound manager in the premier version

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
alx123

can be occupied soundclound manager in the premier version

Post by alx123 »

:o I would like to know if you can occupy the program in the main version of the same platform, which pays the visits.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: can be occupied soundclound manager in the premier version

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi, I do not understand your question. Can you try and explain in more detail exactly what you mean please

Regards,
Martin
alx123

Post by alx123 »

I was offered the Premier version of the soundclound monetization that pays for each reproduction. Can the Soundclound manager be used to increase the reproductions and, therefore, give me a payment for the works? said platform
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

No, that is fraud. You are not allowed to use the program for that.

Boosting plays in order to get paid is fraud and is illegal.

Automating a website to boost your stats is not illegal, one can make up their own mind to use automation programs for legal purposes, we do not condone nor will tolerate illegal behaviour.

Legal Disclaimer:
---------------------

Please see the Terms of License: https://rootjazz.com/license.html

I have copied the relevant section here:
By purchasing the software you agree that you will not use the software for any illegal activities based on the law of your country. For more information on the laws of your country you are advised to seek legal advice, we cannot nor will give legal advice. The software is sold in good faith and for legal promotional methods only. If we suspect you are, or intend to use the program for illegal / fraudulent activities your license will be deactivated immediately with no refund.

Regards,
Martin
alx123

Post by alx123 »

Thank you very much, Martin, so I will not accept the premier version. I do not want to misuse the program or get into trouble.

I will only occupy it to upload my statistics as usual.

I thank you for your support
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

alx123 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:40 pm Thank you very much, Martin, so I will not accept the premier version. I do not want to misuse the program or get into trouble.

I will only occupy it to upload my statistics as usual.

I thank you for your support
No problem. We just have to be very clear where we stand. As you can assume, some companies may prefer we did not have the program we do. If the programs are used legally, then there is no problem. If we were to allow fraudulent use of the program, we as program developers would be liable for all fraud committed. Hence the very clear disclaimer.

Regards,
Martin
alx123

Post by alx123 »

thank you very much for your support you are absolutely right