My Actions Not Doing Anything

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
wowthatscool

My Actions Not Doing Anything

Post by wowthatscool »

I set a acton to like tracks but it doesnt like tracks. All my liking processess stop at "Start search: Latest track of with: https://soundcloud.com/lil-bigwil(10) using: Off White***###" My log number is 93868
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: My Actions Not Doing Anything

Post by martin@rootjazz »

see my response to your other thread.

But do get in the habit of looking at the logs and understanding to an extent what is happening. You can clearly see the filter is running needlessly (allow comments from 0-100k for example) What is that mean to acheieve.

Run the action without a filter, see what happens, how quick it runs. Then review your filter, do you need it? Is it worth the time /request hit to apply those filters. What are you ignoring? Do the results even contain results that would fail that filter?

You are scraping interactions then getting profiles latest track?

How many latest tracks have more than 100k comments? None
How many accounts actually have tracks with more than 100k comments? Not many - major MAJOR artists, but do major artists interact with other profiles? Do they like and comment? No.

So you can remove your filter as it is not doing anything (Except needlessy checking)