Soundcloud: Deleting Failed Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
hubbahubba

Soundcloud: Deleting Failed Accounts

Post by hubbahubba »

When you delete failed accounts, does the Soundcloud manager keep a record of them? For example if I wanted to try and fix them later using catchall, a different proxy, etc. Would they be somewhere on my computer? Or should we export all accounts before we delete the ones that failed last login?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Soundcloud: Deleting Failed Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:29 am When you delete failed accounts, does the Soundcloud manager keep a record of them? For example if I wanted to try and fix them later using catchall, a different proxy, etc. Would they be somewhere on my computer? Or should we export all accounts before we delete the ones that failed last login?
IF *YOU* delete them, they are deleted, gone.

If you want to save them for later, export them to file so you can bring them in later.

You can also backup your accounts folder

%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\database\dbaccount

The program will backup this folder periodically. Actually, your accounts MAY be backedup so you could get them back.

go here:
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\backups\

Can you see a backup zip of accounts from BEFORE you delete accounts? If so you can unzip the file, and copy the contents to:
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\database\dbaccount

DO NOT OVERWRITE EXISTING FILEs, just copy over files that do not exist, then open the app and your old accounts should be there
hubbahubba

Re: Soundcloud: Deleting Failed Accounts

Post by hubbahubba »

Awesome thanks for your help