Issue With Failing Actions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Does this only happen if you run many actions at the same time? Or does it occur when you run only a single action?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Also, it seems your tracks are taken so long to process, because your search is returning lots of results with 0 results on the LATEST TRACK step.

This implies lots of purchase likers / comments, the amount of 0 track profiles is unusual. If 80% of the interaction profiles have no tracks, it is going to take an amount of time to find enough results.

Also, I cannot see a freeze in the logs. Can you copy and paste the last few lines of logs from the real time logs, so I can try and map them to one of the 100s of actions to try and find out which one you mean

wowthatscool
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 am

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by wowthatscool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:32 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 pm
Also, it seems your tracks are taken so long to process, because your search is returning lots of results with 0 results on the LATEST TRACK step.

This implies lots of purchase likers / comments, the amount of 0 track profiles is unusual. If 80% of the interaction profiles have no tracks, it is going to take an amount of time to find enough results.

Also, I cannot see a freeze in the logs. Can you copy and paste the last few lines of logs from the real time logs, so I can try and map them to one of the 100s of actions to try and find out which one you mean
this is what it says on every single log. It doesnt get back this line
Start search: Latest track of with: https://soundcloud.com/kubik_452(10) using: Young 2 Times

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Can you confirm if this happens if you run JUST ONE ACTION.

Or is it related to running 10s of actions at the same time?

wowthatscool
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 am

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by wowthatscool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:05 pm

i ran one action and it worked. so when you run more does it make them take longer?

wowthatscool
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 am

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by wowthatscool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm

i ran another action and it worked perfect. i ran it by itself. Im going to keep adding one more action hopefully i dont get the issue again

wowthatscool
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 am

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by wowthatscool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:49 pm

wowthatscool wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm
i ran another action and it worked perfect. i ran it by itself. Im going to keep adding one more action hopefully i dont get the issue again
alright the 3rd time i ran a action by itself. It froze. The only think i changed is that it was a bigger action. it went from 250 max action to 700 max action and it froze in the logs. It hasnt moved in about 30 min. I used to do way bigger actions with no freezing i dont know why it does this

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:15 pm

wowthatscool wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm
i ran another action and it worked perfect. i ran it by itself. Im going to keep adding one more action hopefully i dont get the issue again
ok, so it is not a straight issue with the action. But only appears when run many actions. Ok, this implies a lock issue.

However, why that happens in the search action, does not make sense.

Can you confirm, is it just the action log that appears frozen? So you can use the app, just double click the action - no changes show in the log? Or does the whole app lock?

wowthatscool
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 am

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by wowthatscool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:15 pm
wowthatscool wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm
i ran another action and it worked perfect. i ran it by itself. Im going to keep adding one more action hopefully i dont get the issue again
ok, so it is not a straight issue with the action. But only appears when run many actions. Ok, this implies a lock issue.

However, why that happens in the search action, does not make sense.

Can you confirm, is it just the action log that appears frozen? So you can use the app, just double click the action - no changes show in the log? Or does the whole app lock?
the app does not lock. Its just the log is frozen and doesnt move. I didnt even have to run muliple actions for it to freeze. the first i ran had 10 likes. It ran perfectly. then i ran one with 250 likes. it ran perfectly. Then i ran one with 700. And then boom its frozen again. I dont know what the issue is

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Issue With Failing Actions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:46 pm

wowthatscool wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:15 pm
wowthatscool wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm
i ran another action and it worked perfect. i ran it by itself. Im going to keep adding one more action hopefully i dont get the issue again
ok, so it is not a straight issue with the action. But only appears when run many actions. Ok, this implies a lock issue.

However, why that happens in the search action, does not make sense.

Can you confirm, is it just the action log that appears frozen? So you can use the app, just double click the action - no changes show in the log? Or does the whole app lock?
the app does not lock. Its just the log is frozen and doesnt move. I didnt even have to run muliple actions for it to freeze. the first i ran had 10 likes. It ran perfectly. then i ran one with 250 likes. it ran perfectly. Then i ran one with 700. And then boom its frozen again. I dont know what the issue is
Logs of the 700 attempt:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)


Also, a screenshot of the action tab that caused the logs to log might be useful - there has to be something I am missing in what you are telling me, as my tests work fine. IF the screenshot contains private info, please email:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

ok, if the app is still responsive, it isn't a GUI lock, I thought maybe I was misunderstanding you.

Post Reply